Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That thought has gone through my head too....Although there is absolutely no reason why it has....no history of twins at ALL. I guess it's mainly because I know from reading in the past about it..... that once you've had a few kids, are getting older(but I'm 29 so pretty sure that it's slim), get pregnant while nursing, have lots of dairy in their diet, and have a higher BMI when TTC(I had a BMI of 30)...it increases a persons chances significantly. Which to be honest scares the life out of me. This another reason that I need this u/s...I have major anxiety over this. But I have every time.....LOL! If there was twins in there it would be 2 boys for sure Oh well, at least my hubby would have a sports team of some sort!! LOL!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Evening all. I was looking forward to my appointment tomorrow but now I just feel incredibly sad because my sister appears to be miscarrying - she's bleeding lots and in a bit of a state. She has an appointment at the hospital in the morning but we don't think there's much hope.

I've heard so many shit stories this week. First my friend's daughter which I already told you about. Then DH's colleague found out his wife has an aggressive form of breast cancer. She has to start chemo on Tuesday and to top it off when they did all her tests they discovered she was pregnant, so she has to have a termination before she starts the chemo. I don't even know this woman and I'm distraught for her. Then my colleague today told me that her sister's neighbour's little baby who they tried for for years just died of cot death at 4 months old - she was sleeping in their bed and had passed during the night. I can't even imagine what that poor couple of are going through.

Sorry for the downer post. I don't give a crap what gender my baby is today - I just can't believe how unbelievably lucky we are to have such a loving and healthy family and I'm appreciating how quickly that can all change.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I always figured that if I had twins again with my luck it would be another 2 boys. (not that there's anything wrong with twin boys - I love mine to death - but having TWO more boys is more than I bargained for).
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG Z I am soooo sorry for your sister To be excited about your own pregnancy and then have someone you love, suffering and losing a child... How heartbreaking and so not fair.

I cannot imagine having to terminate my baby for treatment... What a horrible place to be in. My thoughts go out to all that are suffering right now. xoxo When I hear stories like this it makes me feel exactly the same way. Lots of love to you Z

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooohhh - sorry, I think we posted at the same time, Z. I'm sooooo sorry for your sister , and for all those other people suffering so much right now. It really does make you feel lucky about what you have, doesn't it?

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Zan ... I'm so sorry! Goodness, all of that is a lot to take in in one day. Oh your poor sis, is this her first? I think she already has one or two but am not sure. So sad about the termination too, and the 4 month old. I'm just about to start crying thinking about all of it.

And Foxy, heavens, oh hun I am so sorry to hear your news. Big hugs to you.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Passing some around. Lots need them today.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMGoodness Foxy I am sooo sorry Hun. Lots of love and healing vibes heading your way~~~ xoxoxo

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I so sorry to hear your sad news, Foxy. Lots of love to you!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am still on "vacation" so my Internet is very limited but I just wanted you all to know that I delivered our sweet baby girl Sunday morning. Her cord was tightly wrapped around her neck. Now she is with her twin. Once I'm back home and have had time to process all this, I will post more in the "Losses" thread. I miss you all and I will continue to think good thoughts for you and your babies.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast