Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, not been on for a few days, went back to work (nightshift) was tough! And ds2 was 5!

Princess, hope ur ok, must be a worry. I hope ur doc can ease ur mind on monday, u should def call tho, worth getting checked out for ur peace of mind. x

Hope everyone else is ok? Lots of scans due. My next one is the 15th nov, will be 15w5d, think they will guess the gender? Or too early???
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had some bleeding overnight. I went to the loo at 4am and saw it on the tissue even in the dark. I'm very scared so just staying in bed until it doesn't seem too early to phone the midwife. I don't know that they'd scan me on a Sunday anyhow.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no princess and Z It is definately most probably some sort of irritation blled or left over sack of something which happens. Have as restful a day as you can today ok. Z, do you have a local early pregnancy unit? Can you ring them? They got me in pretty straight away when I had a bleed princess I dont know what the protocol for the US would be, can you just turn up at the emergency room and just say its worse than it actually is, just to put your mind at rest.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had bleeding with my last daughter in the middle of the night and she is a healthy 5yr old now!! It doesn't always mean the worst, hang in there!!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I spoke to the on call midwife and as suspected she can't get me in for a scan on a Sunday but will call first thing tom and hopefully get me in tomorrow or Tuesday and I'm to go to A and E if I bleed heavily. So scared and no idea what I'll say to work to be able to get to this scan. I guess I'll have to phone in sick.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks PofP and ELP. I don't have any cramping but my tummy feels weird, sort of tender (or light headed but in my tummy!)and I'm getting sharp pains low down on the right hand side every now and again. I don't feel good about this.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Z - I'm sooo sorry about the scare you're having! Hopefully they'll get you in first thing Monday and you will see a healthy little bean in there. I say call in sick regardless of when your scan is - you'll be too distracted to work anyway. Try to rest today.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z, just saw ur post. Hope ur taking it easy and don't worry about work, call in sick and go to get ur scan for peace of mind. Mocha is so right, regardless of the scan, take it easy for a while. x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z....I am right there with ya! Still no crapping for me...but have had a almost like needle pricks almost like when I ovulate! I laid low all day yesterday and the spotting had stopped last night before bed......it was so light all day and only there when I wiped....and this morning had to get up at 4am and was fine until about 5am and there was a little spotting again only when I wiped...so far this morning at 10am there is nothing again. I really hope it was just something else and the baby is ok.
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    princess and Z - my thoughts and prayers are with you as you get through this stressful weekend. I'm sure you'll both get some good news tomorrow
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast