Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls, I'm so gutted right now My puppy has come down with Parvovirus and is on an iv in the vets office for 3 days most likely. So that means we had to cancel our trip this weekend, hence no ultrasound It's been such a crappy week. My grandma passed away 2 days ago(she was my last living grandparent)and even though we weren't that close, it was shocking and unexpected.
    I cried so much yesterday that my eyes are almost swollen shut. When it rains it pours.
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh DM, thats truly awful Losing your last grandparent is so sad. Not to be a downer but is the parvo the same that humans can carry?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sooo sorry about your puppy, DM. I know how hard it is to have your pet at the vet. I'm also sorry about your Grandma - sad news often travels in pairs. Hopefully you'll be able to re-schedule your u/s for sometime soon.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ELP - thank you And no, it's a different Parvo....thank goodness.

Mocha- thank you

I'm thinking I'll just wait for a 17w u/s now. Makes me sad but we don't have an u/s place that's close to us and I'll have to travel to one

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh DM, I'm sorry {hugs} x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just popping on for a minute to say SOOOO Sorry I've been MIA...Been on vay-cay visiting family this month and Internet access is limited. Got TONS to tell you all but I'll probably wait until my OB visit when I get back in 2 wks. Hopefully it's good news...I'm trying to stay positive. I'll try to log on again next week. Hope you're all doing well!!!

I haven't gotten a chance to read any posts for about 2 wks but I did see yours, DM...I am so very sorry!!!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM - I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma, hun. I hope your puppy gets better asap!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dm - So sorry about your grandma, hope you are doing ok. And hoping your puppy is better too. :-(

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much girls You're all so sweet. xoxo Today has been a better day. I'm just hoping and praying that when the vet calls to tell me how she's doing, it'll be good news.

I just can't believe the cleaning we have to do now We have to disinfect our entire house and our entire backyard with bleach water. It's going to take us weeks to make sure this virus is gone. Apparently it can live in the soil for 7 years, on soft surfaces for 1 month and hard surfaces for 6 months. Ugh. What a complete mess this is.

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Really? That sounds awful DM! More {hugs}

OotB - Your post is intriguing! I hope everything is ok x

I heard some very sad news yesterday. A lady I used to work with had a little girl - well she's all grown up now and we're friends on FB. She's in her early twenties and had a baby by emergency c-section a couple of weeks ago and while they were in there they found an unusual growth and she's now been told she has cervical cancer. Can you imagine? Just awful.

I'm actually feeling fine (and happy!) about a boy or a girl baby now and I don't feel as though I would ever want to try again for a girl if this is a boy. I already know we did what we could for a girl and if we have a boy then it's meant to be and I'm meant to be a boy mum and I'll move forward and make sure I do it well!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast