Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM....so sorry to hear about both your Grandmother and the new puppy! Our puppy had gotten it to when we first got him(that's was 6yrs ago)...but we caught it in time and he is a healthy dog now!

I tried to catch up on all the posts so if I missed something important...sorry about that!
    Things here are ok.....I have not had any morning sickness at all for almost 7days!!! I am a little freaked out by this because I have always gone into the 12-13 week of pg with m/s. So I have been trying to not over think that something is wrong!
    I keep telling myself things are fine...you still have other pg symptoms!! And you started having m/s at 5 weeks and that is not the norm for you either!
    So I am hoping that because I had the m/s earlier it just ran it's course and ended earlier!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z, thanks for the extra hugs I have been feeling the same way! I have been dreaming of a little boy with dark hair, looks like my hubby, and we name him Jamieson I'm at peace with this right now I keep looking at my incredible little 15 mos old man and he's just such a doll. I know that it will all be ok if I have another sweet boy. It's actually a nice feeling. (((hugs))) xo

Princess- it's nice to hear that your pup recovered! I hope that she'll do the same. And yay for m/s being gone!!!!! Mine is too!!! Yippee!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM and princesssarah - I'm so happy you're both feeling better I haven't stopped eating for long enough to feel sick lately ... I must do something about that!

It's DS3's 2nd birthday on Sunday - I can't believe my baby is so big already!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hola chicas!

DM, hun I'm so sorry about all that rockin' your world at once! That's just rough! Hugs to you, and hope you get happy news from the vet soon. Made me give my pup an extra cuddle; they really are like furry family.

I feel better these days. It's been almost 3 weeks since I found out DD3 is on her way and I'm starting to fully accept it; I didn't expect it to be this hard but I don't think I realized how fully entrenched my expectations of a son were. When it's something you've always wanted you almost come to believe the want is there precisely to be filled. Like you get hungry to remind you to eat. It's like I thought the longing was there to encourage me to TTC #3, because it would be this boy I always wanted, LOL. So it's been tough to realize that the dream wasn't a premonition it was just a dream, but I'm getting there. I can't say I feel thrilled at the prospect of another girl but I'm no longer devastated so we're making big progress Feeling her kick in my belly doesn't make me upset anymore. There are even days, like today, where I'm not sure it even matters at all... why was it ever such a big deal anyway? It never has been to my DH and I wish it never had been to me.

Princess I'm glad the nausea is leaving! FX it stays away!

Zan Happy Bday to your sweet boy! Any big plans? Does he "get" it's his day?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    begonia - I'm glad you're feeling better. GD sucks. I cried for days when I found out ds3 was a boy after swaying...but then I slowly picked myself up and started to get excited about the little guy's arrival. Now he's the apple of my eye and I can't imagine life without him. I hope my recovery is as swift if I find out I'm having ds4....

Z - maybe that's why I don't have m/s yet - I snack CONSTANTLY . It's like I want to make up for 5 months of not eating all in a few weeks. I've already gained nearly 10 lbs .
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha do you think it will be any easier this time if you do end up with DS4? I think swaying might not have been so good for me in terms of the GD. I mean, I know beyond a doubt my sway changed me ... I got all kinds of physical symptoms like hair growth, acne in new places, cycle changed, etc. Clearly an X still won. But seeing all those changes and knowing how very different my lifestyle, diet, etc were this time, it gave me soooo much hope. And then that hope was just crushed, KWIM? Whereas I feel like if I didn't sway I wouldn't have gotten my hopes up so high. Part of my sway too was mentally imagining that I would have a son, I really felt like believing it would work was important, so I did. I believed it and spent months picturing my son. And that definitely was hard to get over.

But like I said, totally getting there, not there yet but definitely think I will be 100% thrilled to welcome DD3 when the time comes. I just don't know that I could do that to myself again with the swaying, I feel like IF we had #4 I'd just roll the dice and take what I get. What made you decide to sway again? Did you change much from last time?

FWIW I always gained 10-12 in the 1st tri with both my girls FX this is your little DD!!! I so badly want everyone to get their DG, that's part of the reason I keep hanging around ... it's so wonderful when it DOES happen for someone that I want to be here for the celebrating.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no idea how I'd handle the news of another boy this time. Last time I always had it in the back of my head that I could try again for a girl. In fact, my sway was veeeerrry loose because I just wanted to get pregnant quickly.

This time I know it is my last chance. There's no way we want 5 kids, no matter what. I didn't want to have any regrets, so I swayed hard. I feel like I sacrificed so much to sway, starving myself for nearly 5 months and losing 20 lbs, and I worry that will make me more upset because I did all that for nothing.

Honestly, I don't have very high hopes. So far my pregnancy feels the same as my other two, and I'm pregnant the exact same time of year as the others as well, which I feel does not help my chances at all. Although I did a lot to sway, I had dropped lots of parts of it in my successful month, so I'm worried I didn't do enough. I suspect dh has very high testosterone levels (big sex drive, heavily into sports, very short temper, etc.) and I didn't do anything to reduce his testosterone (he ate his normal diet and didn't take any supps), so I just have a feeling I don't have a chance for anything but a boy.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    I have no idea how I'd handle the news of another boy this time. Last time I always had it in the back of my head that I could try again for a girl. In fact, my sway was veeeerrry loose because I just wanted to get pregnant quickly.

This time I know it is my last chance. There's no way we want 5 kids, no matter what. I didn't want to have any regrets, so I swayed hard. I feel like I sacrificed so much to sway, starving myself for nearly 5 months and losing 20 lbs, and I worry that will make me more upset because I did all that for nothing.

Honestly, I don't have very high hopes. So far my pregnancy feels the same as my other two, and I'm pregnant the exact same time of year as the others as well, which I feel does not help my chances at all. Although I did a lot to sway, I had dropped lots of parts of it in my successful month, so I'm worried I didn't do enough. I suspect dh has very high testosterone levels (big sex drive, heavily into sports, very short temper, etc.) and I didn't do anything to reduce his testosterone (he ate his normal diet and didn't take any supps), so I just have a feeling I don't have a chance for anything but a boy.
    This was me ... what I bolded ... except obvi opposite since I did the boy sway. I went all out on that thing. And I do think it made it harder for me to accept. But I guess the flip side is we did all we could, so we have to be OK with the result knowing we gave it our best shot. I don't know ...I do think swaying is worth the effort, but I also think so much of it does come back down to which ONE of those millions of sperm happened to get in that egg ... I mean, for all I know there could have been 10 Y's there banging on the door and an X just snuck in, KWIM?

Re: pregnancies I had 2 VERY different ones and honestly, this one has been pretty different too ... and they are all girls, LOL! So it could be, even with a girl in there this time, your body just has a pregnancy rhythm. My girls are all at different times of year, too; I think seasons have a small impact if any. I know LOADS of friends IRL with boys in Feb/Mar but maybe they are so boy friendly they didn't need the seasons, and I did. Who knows. Testosterone levels have some research behind them don't they; I can understand why that would worry you, but really, I think YOU bring a lot to the sway with all you did. I think you had a great sway ... I mean, you got down to a 00 girl! That is teensy! If that doesn't make you a girl friendly womb I don't know what else you could have done. Have you decided yet if you'll find out?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM so sorry to hear about your grandma and also your little puppy. My sweet german shepherd got this virus and also had to stay on IV for several days, but he got better and lived to an old age so I'm sending you positive vibes! I felt so guilty cause I was in college and decided I would save money and vaccinate him myself buying it at our local feed store. well, I think I didn't do a great job or maybe didn't store the vaccine correctly. either way, the guilt was horrible but luckily he survived.

Mocha and Begonia--I feel your pain. Swaying makes it harder to accept! I'm so stuck about finding out the sex now. My gut tells me it's a girl because I want it to be a girl. I never cared before cause I always knew we would have 4 kids and I mainly wanted boys, but this is the absolute last for us. I can't sanely handle 5 kids and be 100% present in their lives the way I am now. So this is it! Should I find out? I'm about 19 weeks and my doc keeps telling me I gotta schedule the U/S. To top it off, we want the kids in the room to see the baby and I can't decide. In my mind, I thought if they say boy, DH and I will keep it a secret and tell people we didn't find out. I really don't wanna hear any remarks from family and friends. But now that we will have the boys come I'm not sure what to do. Aghhh I have been losing sleep over this. MIL calls all the time asking when will we know. I keep saying I'm not sure I'm gonna find out and I can just hear the pause and disappointment.--Sorry to vent!

I have a question....When did you feel baby movements? I still feel nothing! my OB isn't concerned but I clearly remember flutter movements by 16 weeks. I lay on my belly and I still don't feel anything. Sometimes I think it's my imagination and I feel things but I mainly think it's just gas LOL! Oh well, I heard the heartbeat last week so I'm just gonna stop the paranoia.
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    begonia - I'm fairly sure I'm going to find out the gender. I didn't find out with my twins and was convinced they were girls, and found myself having a twinge of disappointment when the doctor announce 'It's a boy!'. I want to be well over GD by the time #4 arrives.

Glittergirl - honestly, I'm not sure I remember when I first felt movement in my pregnancies. I think with my twins I was convinced I felt it around 16 weeks, but an OB friend of mine told me that was impossible (but he is a man - how can he know what I feel?). I think maybe I felt movement a lot later with ds3, and I seem to remember my midwife suggesting that because my uterus was so stretched out with my twins it was normal to not feel movement until later. I just don't know. I think if your OB isn't concerned you shouldn't spend any precious energy worrying about it (I know, easier said than done).

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast