Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM-thanks!So why don't you use both mom names like Rhoslyn Lilyanne?
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GG - No dinner for hubby... but sadly he is right. Even I am worried about the u/s being wrong not only for me but for all the ladies who join these websites in the hopes of having a DG. I wish we could all just think what we are having and have it be true!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    DM-thanks!So why don't you use both mom names like Rhoslyn Lilyanne?
    That is cool!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PP, what a lovely thing u did!!

Mocha and DM, I had terrible spd and the left side of my pubic bone is sore and achy already but dreading the sciatica too! I have it regardless of being pg from time to time, and weight doesn't help!! Will see the physiotherapist in 5 wks for a lovely tummy support! x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Begonia I think you did give us luck with all your pink dust...I too will send lots of tomboy vibes your baby's way I had a friend who just gave birth to this tiny little boy and I remember telling her how tiny and sweet he was and i honestly felt at peace having another boy when i saw hers. I think it will help a lot if you have a friend with a new baby girl. Something about newborns being so squishy and helpless. It really put me at peace to have another boy cause being with that baby made me remember how much I wanted another baby so badly.

PP--that is such a sweet story, and if it was me, I would see that as a sign. I see signs in everything LOL!

I think i'm getting sciatica pain lately. It's just this sharp pain that radiates to my left or right butt cheek but not sure what that is.
    DM I so badly wanna tell my sisters as I'm close to them but Dh and I said we would wait maybe and surprise the family. So many are coming in for thanksgiving then xmas break. I have told people my gut tells me it's a girl (this was before my u/s) because of my crazy nausea and all. Maybe that's enough for them. I really like the name--Lilly was on our list too. oh and I don't think it's favortism if she gets two middle names. DS1 is the only one with a middle name--got DH's middle name. my other 2 don't have middle names (I'm not a huge fan of them, I don't have one myself and it was hard enough coming up with 1 name) This one may get a middle name since I have so many names in mind now!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think there's anything wrong with 2 last names, and those two sound nice together. I also like Flava's idea of combining them.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    May have solved my car problem??? lol Don't think Dh will be impressed at the price, but I love it!!!
    My neighbour just handed in a article from the Guardian.....Check this out!!!!

http://www.multimac.co.uk/4_child_car_seat
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone!

We have a decorator in at the moment (gave up trying to do it myself!) and today was my day off work so I've been absolutely everywhere with DS3 trying to keep out of the way - I could really have done with a nap mid-afternoon though Waking for a wee every 1.5 hours is taking its toll! This morning I forgot to re-set my alarm after my 5.30am toilet trip and we all woke up late this morning - apparently DH doesn't get out of bed unless I do!

I haven't had any more 'episodes' DM but a couple of times in the night my bladder was very full and for the first few moments I couldn't quite go. Yesterday after I spoke with my boss I was desperate to go because our meeting had been so long and I had a scary few moments where nothing was happening and I was wondering what I was going to do about it at work! Maybe things are getting a little better but I'm going to keep setting my alarm for a while longer. I'm sure the night time weeing isn't helped much by my lemonade craving but I can't resist!

Telling my boss went well (I can't remember whether I said yesterday or not!) he was happy for me and offered his congratulations straight away. I didn't tell my colleague before she gave him her pregnancy news but I did tell her straight afterwards - apparently when she told him he said 'BLIMEY!' and she was a bit miffed by his reaction and he told her he was happy for her and he'd tell her why he reacted like that in a few weeks (because I asked him to keep quiet for now!).

I'm feeling more and more nervous about getting an obvious boy nub next week. I honestly know I can feel happy with another boy but I'm surrounded by pregnant people at the moment (my sister, my colleague!) and if they all get girls then I will struggle with that - and I'm already feeling like I'll be embarrassed to let everybody on the site know that my sway didn't work.

My biggest two boys have gone to play with a girl from DS1's class today so I've had no school run and they won't be home until 6pm - DS3 and I are sitting on the sofas (pushed together to make a boat!) and we're going to share a pizza! My little man is so, so cute and has made me smile all day so I would never regret making a smaller version of him but .. well, you know!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglewood View Post
    Lol...my Dh is a twin (has a sister), never thought we would have twins, hadn't ever thought I would!! ahh, will be crazy but fun!!! lol
    I would have even loved having twin boys! Something so great about twins!!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What's the date of your scan again, Z? I know that with mine just a week and a half away it's all I can think about. I'm sooooo scared to see a boy nub. I do know that if I get a boy I will eventually be ok - I'm just not looking forward to the journey to get there.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast