Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglewood View Post
    May have solved my car problem??? lol Don't think Dh will be impressed at the price, but I love it!!!
    My neighbour just handed in a article from the Guardian.....Check this out!!!!

http://www.multimac.co.uk/4_child_car_seat
    OMG we have been trying to figureout how to put 3 seats in the backseat of our jeep... I wonder if I can get one delivered here!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    May have solved my car problem??? lol Don't think Dh will be impressed at the price, but I love it!!!
    My neighbour just handed in a article from the Guardian.....Check this out!!!!
    That is VERY cool - I've never seen anything like that! We're planning to move my twins (who will have just turned 6) into boosters in the back seat of our minivan when the baby's born. I bought harnessed seats that go up to 65 lbs for them and hoped to keep them in as long as possible, but I just don't think I can cope with not only having to do FOUR kids up every time I go anywhere AND have to cram myself into the back seat where there's no door to do up the one ds who's on the inside seat. I think with a booster they should be able to put their seatbelts on themselves. Around here 4 is the norm for switching to a booster, so I think I've done alright keeping them harnessed for 2 extra years. The baby and ds3 will go in the middle row. There'll be no room for extra passengers anymore.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very cool Inglewood - love it!

Mocha - I feel exacty the same way. My scan is exactly one week from now - next Thursday! I'm taking DS3 and meeting DH at the hospital then he has to go back to work, so I think DS3 and I will go to Mothercare and maybe buy me some new maternity clothes afterwards.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be stalking you next Thursday, Z - I really, really think this will be your girl.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you're right mocha but I'm far less confident!! I'm not sure Thursday will bring many answers but my gender scan is only a month later! If you pm me your mobile number I'll text you if you like
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't tempt me, Z! I'll try to be a good girl and wait until you get home to hear your news. At least you're ahead of me for time so I won't have to wait until late at night or anything. What time's your scan?

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Glittergirl View Post
    He was so happy--like I said, initially he's the one that longed for a DD. But he's so crazy....as I was getting all excited last night, he's like now just remember u/s are not 100% correct and I have had several parents get told the wrong sex (he's a pediatrician) and I said now why did you have to go and say that!!?? Seriously??!! Are you gonna push me over the edge and have me get a million more opinions??! MEN!
    Hmmm... I know that u/s can be wrong but I seriously think that there is no way a penis could magically appear between those legs! I would not worry at all, GG! You have a GIRL in there!!! Enjoy your pregnancy and buy some girlie stuff!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    DM-thanks!So why don't you use both mom names like Rhoslyn Lilyanne?
    That is an awesome idea!! LOL! I'm not quite sure why I didn't think of that....I really like the combo xoxo

PP, what a lovely thing u did!!

Mocha and DM, I had terrible spd and the left side of my pubic bone is sore and achy already but dreading the sciatica too! I have it regardless of being pg from time to time, and weight doesn't help!! Will see the physiotherapist in 5 wks for a lovely tummy support! x
    It's horrible hey? OMG I was in so much pain at the end of my last pregnancy. The sciatic pain radiated down my legs into my calves. It takes your breath away.....the pain in terrible. I get it when I'm not pregnant too. I have 30-40 extra lbs on me between pregnancies and it really aggravates it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glittergirl View Post
    Begonia I think you did give us luck with all your pink dust...YES YOU DID! Thank you B
    I think i'm getting sciatica pain lately. It's just this sharp pain that radiates to my left or right butt cheek but not sure what that is.
    DM I so badly wanna tell my sisters as I'm close to them but Dh and I said we would wait maybe and surprise the family. So many are coming in for thanksgiving then xmas break. I have told people my gut tells me it's a girl (this was before my u/s) because of my crazy nausea and all. Maybe that's enough for them. I really like the name--Lilly was on our list too. oh and I don't think it's favortism if she gets two middle names. DS1 is the only one with a middle name--got DH's middle name. my other 2 don't have middle names (I'm not a huge fan of them, I don't have one myself and it was hard enough coming up with 1 name) This one may get a middle name since I have so many names in mind now!
    That sounds like sciatica. I recommend a chiro experienced in treating pregnant women(the bonus is...it shortens labour and the pushing phase The pregnancies that I had chiro care were my quickest births). It really helps the pain.
    It's so hard to keep it a secret hey? I mean, I don't know for sure yet but I know that once I do have it confirmed I'm going to want to scream it from the rooftops!!! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    I don't think there's anything wrong with 2 last names, and those two sound nice together. I also like Flava's idea of combining them.
    Thanks Mocha xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I haven't had any more 'episodes' DM but a couple of times in the night my bladder was very full and for the first few moments I couldn't quite go. Yesterday after I spoke with my boss I was desperate to go because our meeting had been so long and I had a scary few moments where nothing was happening and I was wondering what I was going to do about it at work! Maybe things are getting a little better but I'm going to keep setting my alarm for a while longer. I'm sure the night time weeing isn't helped much by my lemonade craving but I can't resist!

Telling my boss went well (I can't remember whether I said yesterday or not!) he was happy for me and offered his congratulations straight away. I didn't tell my colleague before she gave him her pregnancy news but I did tell her straight afterwards - apparently when she told him he said 'BLIMEY!' and she was a bit miffed by his reaction and he told her he was happy for her and he'd tell her why he reacted like that in a few weeks (because I asked him to keep quiet for now!).

I'm feeling more and more nervous about getting an obvious boy nub next week. I honestly know I can feel happy with another boy but I'm surrounded by pregnant people at the moment (my sister, my colleague!) and if they all get girls then I will struggle with that - and I'm already feeling like I'll be embarrassed to let everybody on the site know that my sway didn't work.

My biggest two boys have gone to play with a girl from DS1's class today so I've had no school run and they won't be home until 6pm - DS3 and I are sitting on the sofas (pushed together to make a boat!) and we're going to share a pizza! My little man is so, so cute and has made me smile all day so I would never regret making a smaller version of him but .. well, you know!
    Awwww.....that sounds lovely Z I know what you mean. Those special moments make you realize that it'll all be ok in the end I'm glad you're having a nice day with your little one.
    I'm happy that it all went well with your boss Another thing crossed off the list! Soon it'll be scan time!!!! YIPPEEE!!! And I know that no matter what we say you'll still stress out before your scan...I was a complete basket case. I took the wrong road....got there late...almost peed on the floor as my bladder was about to explode. And then the butterflies got so bad that my nausea returned full force. I was a mess. I will be hoping and praying that you see a girlie nub. I was 110% expecting to see a boy nub. I admit that on the way there(and I'm a bit embarrassed to tell you all this) I kept having day dreams of seeing a girlie nub on the screen and what my reaction would be. I thought about the feelings I would have....I am an optimist for the most part and those little visions kept the hope alive. I hope beyond hope that you get that Z and Mocha
    Last edited by DoulaMama; November 10th, 2011 at 12:34 PM.
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had sciatica in my last pregnancy too. It was not fun - walking up and down stairs was horribly painful, and I probably scale the stairs in my house about 500 times a day!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No worries Mocha My scan is at 11.20am. Yours is the following Monday right?

DM - that's another thing, I'm not even going to attempt to go in to my scan with a full bladder because we all know where that leads me at the moment!!

I have very bad round ligament pains this time around as well (though I did with DS3 and possibly with the others too!). Sometimes in bed at night I roll over and I'm literally frozen with pain on one side or another and sometimes at work it's hard to disguise when I cough or get up too quickly and it's AGONY!! The worst thing was when I was pregnant with DS2 and my coccyx was sore. I've no idea exactly what was wrong with it (except I was so HEAVY!) but I could barely sit down for the last few months. I either sat on a special stool or a gym ball at my desk at work. It basically went after I'd lost some of my baby weight.

I'm reading something in to everything at the moment. I always sleep on my left hand side but lately I'm really enjoying sleeping on my right hand side - I never sleep on my right hand side usually. You see, I've officially lost the plot!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You might find that the bladder issue will be totally resolved before your u/s. I'm not 100% sure but if your bladder isn't full, will it affect the scan? I know with a tilted uterus they want you to have a full bladder because it can affect the u/s as the uterus is farther away than normal....I'm no u/s expert though....
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast