Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys! We'll tell the boys once we have the photo to show them so I'm really excited about that
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I'll tell my boys after my scan too. My youngest won't understand, but my older boys will. I'm looking forward to that too.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww!!! I keep forgetting that you guys haven't told your children!!! How exciting!! I can't wait to hear their reactions!!

My oldest keeps telling me that if it's a girl, he's gonna scream like this, "AHHHHHHHH!!!!" at the top of his lungs!
    I keep reminding him that it will most likely scare the baby(he'll be in the bedroom for the birth) so maybe he should save that for later once he's outside LOL
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 15wks today!!! love milestones too....

I had a dream about a week ago that it was girls and I made them zoom in to prove it!! I usually dream about baby boys, so I woke up stunned!! x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone tried the baking soda pee test? I know all these old wives tales are bunk, but I need something to keep myself busy until my scan. Apparently if the pee fizzes when it hits the baking soda, it means you're having a boy, if it's quiet it means a girl. It's been a while since I peed on anything, so I tried it...it was silent for me. Anyone else want to join me just for fun (particularly those of you who are pretty sure you know what you're having)?

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha- just tried it. It fizzed like crazy! Kinda made me nervous!!!

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Has anyone tried the baking soda pee test? I know all these old wives tales are bunk, but I need something to keep myself busy until my scan. Apparently if the pee fizzes when it hits the baking soda, it means you're having a boy, if it's quiet it means a girl. It's been a while since I peed on anything, so I tried it...it was silent for me. Anyone else want to join me just for fun (particularly those of you who are pretty sure you know what you're having)?
    I'll try it! I have nothing to obsess about for the next day or two until I start doubting again and obsessing and playing my scan over again so Yes I will do it and give my results! Wait do you pour baking soda in the toilet and pee or in a paper cup and pee?
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I poured the baking soda into a bowl and then peed into bowl. Warning... Mine stunk!!! LOL

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep - I did mine in a bowl. Since yours fizzled and we all know you're having a girl, DM, I'm not going to read anything into the fact that mine didn't make a noise.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's to do with acidity and if done in early pregnancy might indicate how acidic you were when you conceived and therefore whether you might be having a boy or a girl - of course if you were on a girl diet to make you acidic before you conceived then you switched back to your normal diet when you got your BFP that's not going to be a very good indication of what your pH was beforehand!

I'm coming down with a rotten cold. I think I'm going to send DH out for a nice hot curry for our dinner tonight to clear the airways! I've also had a stabbing pain in what feels like my left ovary all day - it's not really bad and I don't feel it every moment but it's not going. Should I be worried about that? I know I had a corpus luteum cyst on that ovary and I've read that if that gets too big in pregnancy it can cause problems - but I'm probably only thinking that because I read it very recently!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast