Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies for ur +ve thoughts, they are appreciated xx
    Z, I have +ve vibes for you, lots of mamma's with 3 boys having girls as their 4th at the mo...plus u did a great sway!

As for xmas, Ds1 is my easy one. Being 9 he knows what he would like and thinks about it more. He still believes in Santa (thankfully) and he's such a good kid that really doesn't ask for much, that when he does mention something I know he really does like it. He's asked for Nerf toys and The new Harry Potter dvd box set. Whereas my 5yr old wants EVERYTHING on TV! They aren't really lego lovers, although since we went to legoland they do play more with it. Wish they were as I Loved Lego as a kid and it's great! Ds2 has a Mini micro scooter and was thinking a buying the bigger one as they are so fab!!! but £70 or so!! Great u got the last Batcave! I'm going xmas shopping tom for the boys (pay day today!!!) and over the next week to get it all done. Got most of the neices/nephews, so then just the grandparents to go!
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Grandparents are even more difficult than the children! I got them both a photobook of the boys throughout the year but after that I'm stuck!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Celebrate

Just popping on to send Princess lots and lots of healthy PINK THOUGHTS !!!!!!!

I think it'll be about 3:30 p.m. where I am so I'll be thinking of you!!!

Last edited by Out of the Blue; November 26th, 2011 at 08:41 AM.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes, Princess - I'm stalking you today too. Good luck!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me too - I can't wait to find out this evening! I hope baby co-operates!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone,
    Hope you dont mind if I say Hi
    Just wanted to wish Princess GL and FX x
    Yep i'll probably be joining the '5 males in my house' gang too

Inglewood ~ I really think you've got two girlies too, would be very shocked to hear boys after your great 0+16 attempt
    My 20 wk scan is on friday 13th Jan but the number 13 has always been lucky for me, not sure about mixing it with a friday though

Zanacal ~ Not long until your scan Really hope you hear pink
    8 4 3

3x mc's

PDG Aug 2010 - Transferred 2x Blast - BFP @ 6DP5DT - m/c at 7 wks 4 days

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok ladies....we are getting ready to leave for my appt. It is a 2 hour drive to the 3-d place! I will try to log on with my cell phone after I find out otherwise I will have to wait to update everyone until I get home this evening!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Princess! xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanna wish you loads of luck Princess! I have tons of family coming in today too, but I am really gonna try to get away for a few mins tonight and check to see your how your scan went. Sending loads of pink vibes your way--looks like there is a great pink streak going on this forum

I have not even started Xmas shopping yet. All of us siblings decided years ago to have it just for kids as far as gift giving...so I really just need to get all the kids in the family stuff. DS1 is a TOTAL lego addict, I got him the Black Pearl a few weeks ago and hid it in the garage....he's got a few other legos on his list but they are smaller. DS2 just turned 6 and he's into everything but he's so hard to shop for cause he really just plays with different things everyday. He's not like DS1 that has almost every set ever made. DS1 has this huge shelf in his room where he proudly displays the hundreds (not exaggerating) of sets he built--yet he plays with them too. DS3-well he's 3 so he's gonna be hard to shop for too cause like DS2 there isn't just something he's into...it changes daily.
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GOOD LUCK ZAN AND PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast