Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    inglewood...i am excited to hear about your scan!!!

Zan..so glad to hear Ds is home. How are you? Are you working as well as looking after kids and being pregnant???
    I hope you hear girll......for real! Plus, selfishly, it gives me hope

princess.,..I really hope your scan goes well and he is the most beautiful by in the world!!!! (after your first two of course, lol)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow - that must have been so frustrating to be so close to finding out then not finding out, Inglewood!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are home from our rescan and......the tech was awesome!! I have the best pic's of this little guy! I love him already!! Here is a pic of my cutie!

Z glad your little man is home a doing better!

Inglewood I would have been holding my breath at your scan! Bummer the babies were being little stinkers!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautiful pictures, princess

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess, wow... those pics almost made me cry with delight for u, I have watery eyes, they are so lovely!! My ds2 caught a wee glimpse of them on the screen so I've had lots of questions (he's 5). Little do the boys know we have a 4d scan booked for mid january as a surprise. He's a cutie right enough and must be lovely for you to see him. Before u know it you'll be cuddling him in ur arms......
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    princess- Happy your 2nd scan went well. It is always nice to put a face to your baby helps with the bonding.

z - sorry about your DS1 I know how bad asthma can be but worse for the parent who has to watch their baby suffer.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am CD6 and my monitor predicts O on 12/6.... my paternal grandpas birthday he would have been 93 but he passed away 2 years ago. He was the grandpa I grew up with but lost a lot of affection for when I found out some of his faults that I didn't agree with. But maybe just maybe he will send me a little pink dust.

I am finding it really hard to feel good about this sway because I am not taking herbs but I started rephresh and have been taking 25,000mg of cranberry so maybe that is all I need.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beatiful pics princess...just unbelievable!!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ingel - I can't believe you didn't get a gender shot! I would have been a nervous wreck just waiting to hear...Anyways, looking forward to your scan in a couple of weeks!

Princess - those pics are so precious! What a little cutie!

Has anyone found that they have low iron stores after swaying? How did you/are you overcoming it? I just found out that my iron stores are very low and my mw questioned whether I ate meat before my pregnancy (too sick to eat meat yet during pregnancy, now 15 wks). I didn't think about it too much but now I realize I was swaying for a good 5 months with very little to no meat prior to my bfp. I have always had proper iron stores in the past so I think it must have been the swaying!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    tweedle - I was always worried about my iron levels while swaying - when I would look at my nutrient totals on FitDay at the end of the day I'd only have like 10% of the RDI of iron or something like that. I did mention to my mw I was on a vegetarian diet when she took my blood, but since I had my m/c a week after that I never got the results of that blood test. I've been concerned about iron since my m/c too since a m/c at the best of times can cause anemia, but I did eat meat for a good 2 months before the m/c, so I hope I stored up enough iron. I'm also trying to incorporate more iron into my sway diet now than before - like by adding beans to spinach salad, for instance. I had a blood draw on Monday and am waiting to hear my results on the iron levels.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast