Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies.....I really I am loving that this is another little boy! At one point in the scan there was a shot that made me cry.....it was a profile shot and this baby at that moment looked just like a shot of Evan I have! This baby was truly meant to be with this family and oddly enough I am not wanting a little girl anymore! At least not this time....I will always dream of a little girl but I am truly happy this baby is a boy! He has already filled a hole in my heart!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so happy for you Sarah

Sorry the babies weren't co-operating Inglewood, what a tease!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So glad you are in a great place Sarah--in the end, that is all that matters....a healthy baby. This little guy was truly meant to be with you, so sweet that he looked just like Evan too
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope ur all well? Quiet today!! I've had an ok day, just had a wee panic earlier when I was sitting myself about having 4 kids!! To be honest only ever wanted 2, naively thinking I'd have one of each...so talked dh into a 3rd and now I'll have 4!!!! Need a new home/car and that worries me (financial isues). I worry for my 2 boys it will be a big change for them and they truly are good kids and are excited about the babies, but they might feel neglected with 2 babies???? I am prob worrying about nothing, but when I put ds2 (he's 5) to bed last night I almost cried feeling so sorry for him not being 'my baby'. Dh thinks I'm mad and he'll be fine, but he's such a Mummy's boy and I feel for him. We usually go abroad on hols every other year and that won't happen anymore. I know it's mainly financial things on my mind, selling my house etc... But did anyone else feel like that too, even having their 3rd?? I don't remember worrying so much when ds2 was on the way.
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I'm not pregnant anymore, but I can tell you I had several panic attacks while expecting baby #4.... Like you, I always assumed I'd have a pigeon pair, then having boy twins as my first two kind of threw a wrench in all that. I think it's normal to be nervous, especially when you're going to be adding 2 kids to your family at once! You'll be fine, though - everything will fall into place and a year from now you won't believe you ever considered 4 to be too many. At least, that's what I keep telling myself about what will happen when I finally get baby #4....
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think those are perfectly natural worries Inglewood - DH said to me after we put the kids to bed tonight (and they were messing around!) 'what have we done, having 4 children?!'. It must be even more daunting adding two new children at once! DS1 said today 'I wish I had an older brother' - I think he sometimes feels it's a bit of a responsibility having so many younger brothers and he'd liked to be looked after for a change! He's a complete mummy's boy and I still remember worrying about how he'd feel when we had DS2 and wondering whether I'd ever remember what it was like when we had only him - actually, I don't, but it really doesn't matter because it just gets better and better the more children we have (though 4 is plenty for us thank you!).
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Mocha and Z, think it's going from 2-4, with no 3 inbetween!!! lol Wanted to chat to Dh more about it tonight, not a serious chat, just have a wee chat, but he's come home at 7pm in a bad mood from work and went to bed in huff after a silly argument with me! He's never usually like this and the last time he was like this it was about 6yrs ago when he hated his last job, he was being kinna bullied. Now he works with an alcoholic and the boss knows and won't do anything about it. Dh's dad was an alchoholic (hasn't spoken to his dad for 23yrs) and my dh only drinks socially, not even at home, so it's hard for him to work with this guy who staggers about drunk most days. But my Dh is acting like he did all those yrs ago when he ended up walking out on his job and he kept how bad it was from me till he left. Dread to think what it must be like for him at work, but wish he would talk to me. I've sat and cried tonight as I'm thinking back to all those yrs ago and how difficult he was to live with during that time. Enough of my ranting!!!
    2002 2006

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry your dh is having such a hard time, Inglewood

I may not know what it's like to go from 2 to 4 kids, but I can tell you going from 0 to 2 kids was a shock! At least you know how to deal with babies by now - I'd never even changed a diaper and suddenly I had TWO babies to take care of!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls,

Ingle, it sounds like DH is in a slump. Not exactly easy for you to deal with especially pregnant with twins. Maybe with Christmas he will cheer up? November is dreary in Canada and I assume in the UK.
    We had DS 2 with an oops and I had not gone back to work with DS1 (he was 11 mos old) so money was a huge issue. Not that we could not manage it but it changed our year or two bc we had even less money!
    Rant and vent away!!!!!!!!!!!
    We found two hard.,....20 mos apart. Apparently that is harder than twins....hmmm, maybe you will contest that!
    Ds 2 is right here...won't go to bed.....the struggles we go through for those amazing moments that fill us with utter joy!
    Maybe remind DH of that???

Sarah...I don't know much about you. But, I do need to keep you as a contact bc I have a feeling I will be experiencing another boy as well. I love your attitude! And, really, it is like I said above,.....those moments of utter joy are unbelievable and out of this world, even if they are all boys!

Zan....any day right????

Mocha- you will be a pro!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Mocha and Lemon, hopefully he'll want to chat later, I got a half-hearted apology this morning!!

Mocha, 0-2 would be tougher than 2-4 I reckon, esp learning from scratch on how to care for 1 baby nevermind 2!!

lemon, 2 kids with little in between would be difficult too, as they are both at very diff stages, at least I'm hoping these babies will be much the same stage wise, but Mocha is our expert and may agree/disagree that happens? x

How are you keeping Mocha? x
    2002 2006

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast