Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck today, Inglewood! Sending you pink thoughts.....
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Inglewood, You probably won't see this until after your scan but I just wanted to send you heaps of
    PINK DUST!!!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Inglewood- Can't wait to hear your news, Hun!! I thought for sure I'd know when I woke up! LOL! Patience doesn't come easily to me....

Hello Girls! Finally have a few moments to sit down. The house is decorated...TG. I've been doing last minute shopping for stockings, finally went and bought a tree and got it up and decorated I'm thinking about starting some baking this week and maybe some wrapping to get ahead of the game. This year is quite a simple Christmas for us. Big people get stockings and little people get a few gifts under the tree as well as their stockings. We're trying so hard to save money for our big trip to California in 2 years time- motor homing it for 3 weeks, down to Disneyland and back up the Oregon coast...with 6 of us..it's not gonna be cheap! So I don't have too much to wrap but it still takes forever! I also have a few things that I'm sewing for a close friends children and I see her in mid January so I really want to get that done now. Ilove Christmas but not having my hubby around has made this years Christams really tough He'll be home on the 23rd sometime...I seriously cannot wait!!

I've splurged on some girly things....hidden them at my moms house...who I told last weekend! She was so freakin thrilled I thought she was going to keel over! It was so nice to see her so happy for me...and her She knew how much I wanted this and is just so happy we tried for #4. I'm starting to get really excited about my birth...ordering birth supplies and all the extras I want this time. I'm doing a belly cast and hopefully a maternity shoot this time. I have my newborn photog booked and am ordering some really cute diaper covers in pink this time!(I cloth diaper). I need to buy a dresser for this baby because I barely have enough room for DS3's clothes at the moment so sometime before April that has to be done... My girlfriend has already started planning my Blessingway...which I have to say is really what I'm most excited about
    I only have 18 or so more weeks!!Holy Cow!!!

I can't wait to read through this thread and see what everyone has been up to! Chat later!! xoxox
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG!!! TWIN GIRLS!!!!!!!!!! xx
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay Inglewood, we all knew it, glad we were right That's just so amazing, you have the 'perfect' family make-up for so many of us. I'm going to melt when I see the photos!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic news, Inglewood! So happy for your family Here's to a happy and healthy rest of the pregnancy for you!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglewood View Post
    OMG!!! TWIN GIRLS!!!!!!!!!! xx
    Yay!!! Congrats!!!! Totally doing a little happy dance for you!!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, DM you've been a busy lady! Lovely that your mom was so excited for you

It seems the girl swayers are doing quite well lately; so many of you seem to be getting your DG!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats, I! So happy for you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awwww...YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! So awesome, Inglewood! That's so fab! You've got a little &
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast