Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone buy anything for the baby yet??? Just wondering how bad it would be to post some pics!! I'm getting super excited!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes please do DM!! I only bought a couple of sleepsuits after my scan but my 20 week scan is on 9th January so if that goes well it would be silly not to try and get some stuff in the sales!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought 2 sleepsuits, some pink scratch mittens and 2 bibs after my 20wk scan. I set for each baby!! Hope I don't need to return them to the shop after my next scan! Not going to buy anymore till my next scan at 22wks, will ask again, if still girls then can shop a wee bit in the sales as my 4d scan not till 18th jan, although I will be scanned on 28th Dec then 10th Jan by NHS. After my 4d scan if still girls,think I will relax and enjoy buying girly things!! Still doesn't feel right yet iykwim??? Ds1 thinks boys and Ds2 thinks they are girls, so after the 4d scan the Ds that was right get's first choice of a baby gift (they came up with this idea), so Ds1 wants to buy them clothes and Ds2 would buy them a teddy!! Bless, can't wait till we take them to find out. Their wee faces!!! Shame my in-laws are creating a drama as we won't tell them the sex till the boys know in Jan! Wish we had said we were ALL waiting till 4d scan as they have take the huff! So childish!

DM and Z, would love to see what u guys bought, I could post a pic of what I bought also!
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies......been MIA for a few days.....just been busy. But I have been trying to keep up with my reading the thread!
    Friday we (Hubby, myself, my Sister and my brother in-law) took the boys to the zoo! Everyone had a fun day and of course my boys loved it! Sat and Sun I had to recoupe from all the walking we did! Yesterday we had to run to the valley for Ds#3 1yr check up after his surgery he had in July 2010....but everything looked great and we don't have to see her ever again (unless something happens between now and as he gets bigger)...but for now he is good to go!
    Today is a very hard day for many of my friends....1 yr ago today a friend, a mother and a daughter left this world....she was so special and had the most wonderful heart. She is missed everyday...today is a sad day for me, her daughters and her family! It is even harder seeing as she left us one week exactly to the day....the day I brought my Evan into this world already sleeping. Next Wed. Dec.28th will be a very hard day for me. The month of Dec. is full of sad memories for me!
    Tomorrow we go for our 20 week scan and I am so scared....the next 2 months is going to be the hardest time for me to relax....I just want to be past this part already. I won't breath easy until I get past 27 weeks!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry about Dec. being a bad month Princess--so sad.
    It sounds like everyone is getting more scans? I don't think i get anymore Just the 21 week one I got. I haven't bought anything besides the few onesies early on. Still scared the sex will change! My SIL just gave some of her DD's outfits...most were never worn with tags on them! They were cute, but I still can't wait till I do my own shopping IYKWIM! Glad everyone is well--would love to see pics of what you bought for your babies!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess, sorry to hear that Dec doesn't have great memories for u, it's such a sad month for many people. Being a nurse I think it is so hard when I see loved ones pass away at xmas time and the memories left of that for their families each xmas after. Sending u hugs. x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    Anyone buy anything for the baby yet??? Just wondering how bad it would be to post some pics!! I'm getting super excited!
    I have already bought the car seat, the outfit and the blanket to bring him home in, a cute little white elephant and some yarn for my Mom to crochet a blanket for him! Other than that not to much!

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me again ladies!!! I had to report back today to you ladies.....our 20 week scan was today and........................he is healthy and growing and not sign of Hydrops any where or any other problems so far!! I am beyond relieved....but still won't relax 100% until he is here! I am getting very excited and can't wait until we meet our baby boy!

1998 2007 & 2009

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    princess - I'm sooo happy your scan went well!!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess - that's fantastic news, I'm so happy for you

Sorry I'm not around so much lately. We're having one sick child after another and of course I'm completely unorganised as usual and still have loads to do for the big day on Sunday! I finished work yesterday and today is housework day - I simply can't wait! I'm not even going to bother getting the boys dressed and I'm going to put on old clothes and get going ... soon, really ...

In other news, I really can't wait to be able to feel this baby moving now - it feels like it's about time! I'm 18 weeks now so I'm thinking any time soon right? I seem to have had a bit of a growth spurt (and my cervix is exactly level with my belly button - I felt it this morning and it was so obvious!). Suddenly my back is sore, my coccyx hurts when I'm sitting and my sciatic nerve is playing up. I was doing so well and thought I'd escaped all that this pregnancy!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast