Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm ashamed to say I've put on 3 stone! I was very thin for me to begin with but that's no excuse. I'm probably going to do Weight Watchers (in a very sensible fashion!) in January. More kicking today - it was far over in my side which was unexpected as I thought she was still tiny and all up front!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zanacal ~ yay for the kicks!!!!

Inglewood ~ wow 22 weeks tomorrow! your pregnancy seems to be flying by!
    08 09 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello All!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! It's been busy here and I'm totally beat...all of my kids are sick still which really sucks I'm getting prepared for my last client(I'm a doula for anyone that doesn't already know) who's due in January.....and then it's just wait, wait, wait til baby I'm 24 weeks now.... which seems wrong somehow....LOL I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by!

I'm starting to get our rooms organized, some sewing done, and our baby announcement created. I need to buy a new dresser for our new little one and 2yo and some new cloth diapers. Other than that, I need to buy some birth supplies for healing etc and some herbal supps and that's it! Yippee!!! We should create a to-do list for all us preggos on another thread...it's fun to cross stuff off!! LOL

Z- I have an anterior placenta this time around and even though I've had one before in my second pregnancy, it's still scary when you don't feel baby moving when you think you should. With DS2 (posterior placenta) I didn't feel regular movements until 19w along. I'm sure you'll start to get good thumps, soon! I know I sure am now.....it's in my cervix a LOT which is not nice at all. I've been meaning to post some girlie clothes pics but my hubby is at home for another week...LOL....don't want to get caught!
    Talk to everyone soon!! xoxox
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z, will they take pg women at WW? Think I have a life-time attachment to that place!! lol If I hadn't been so sick I'd prob of put on more weight as the girl diet made my loose 2stone, then I lost 10lbs being sick, so now I'm eating normally I can feel it piling on and I am small at 5Ft 2! Not good. Dh's b'day on Hogmany, after that I'll be a good girl!

Doula, was thinking of u the other day since we hadn't heard from u in a while. Sorry to hear the kids are unwell at xmas are they better now?
    The cross off list would be a good idea, just x2 for everything for me!!! lol Got to see them yest at my 2wkly scan and she confirmed 1 girl and the other although identical, she wouldn't say as the baby had it's legs crossed and the cord between it's legs!

Sunet, Can't believe I'm 22wks today!!

Bought girly stuff yest after my scan in the sales with my mum, keep opening the wardrobe to look at them!

Have leaky nipples today!! Great, was waiting for it as I always have around 20+ wks, hate it, time to bring out the breast pads now and eventulaly waken with soaking wet Pj top and bed as time goes on....

Off for a lovely bath! xx
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They won't take pregnant women at WW anymore but I'm only a member online anyway - I may just do it during the week and relax at weekends and now fruit is mostly zero points I know I can still eat very sensibly. I need to do something and unfortunately just 'being sensible' is beyond me and I need something more structured!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    They won't take pregnant women at WW anymore but I'm only a member online anyway - I may just do it during the week and relax at weekends and now fruit is mostly zero points I know I can still eat very sensibly. I need to do something and unfortunately just 'being sensible' is beyond me and I need something more structured!
    Sounds like a plan!! I'm with you! I loved the pro-points and did well b4 my sway even started. Like u 'being sensible' isn't always possible here either, but with 2 babies in there and the possbility of 50-75lbs, I need to TRY! Here's to our 'healthier new year' xx
    2002 2006

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I spent the whole evening planning meals for next week and ordering a Tesco shop! I decided to do the Filling & Healthy plan they've just introduced where you can eat as much as you like from a list of healthy foods and then you use your weekly pro points allowance for treats - sounds good and just what everybody needs in January!! In other news, DH has gone to get us all KFC for lunch - healthy eating starts Monday!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    I spent the whole evening planning meals for next week and ordering a Tesco shop! I decided to do the Filling & Healthy plan they've just introduced where you can eat as much as you like from a list of healthy foods and then you use your weekly pro points allowance for treats - sounds good and just what everybody needs in January!! In other news, DH has gone to get us all KFC for lunch - healthy eating starts Monday!!
    Have WW introduced that Filling and Healthy plan? Good for you! Enjoy munching till monday!! I will. xx
    2002 2006

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes they have - it looks quite good but there are less recipes etc. online so hopefully they'll update that if it takes off! It's easy to be good in January when everybody else is doing the same!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So quiet........ Hope ur all well ladies... xx
    2002 2006

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast