Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! Loving all the bump pics!! Just lovely to see!

DM, what a lovely and unusual name! Beautiful.

Hi all, what an exhausting day yest was!

Didn't get sledging since the schools aren't off it was closed till tea time.....gutted for them (thankffully they didn't know). So we went to a HUGE crazy golf place and they LOVED it!! Followed by Burger King where we told them about the scan! They we so excited! Went to the scan and she said straight away twin 2 was a GIRL! she was lying on top of twin 1!! lol who was squashed into my placenta (poor wee soul). She then said both GIRLS!!!!! and we got an 8min dvd, Cd of pics, and 2 colour A4 pics, one of each baby. Although twin 1 was covering her face with her arm alot. Dh wasn't impressed to part with £122 for what we saw (only in 20mins) but I got my better comfirmation of GIRLS and the boys loved it, so to me it was worth it!! She said they look healthy and I will try to post a few pics from the CD later on.

We have decided to call the Girls Ruby and Amber. (I loved Ruby, which is a precious stone and Dh likes Amber also being a precious stone, so they seem to match well). What do u think?
    Last edited by Inglewood; January 19th, 2012 at 04:59 AM.
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Inglewood - that's so exciting that you told your boys and you got to see your girls again. What a perfect family you'll have - 2 girls and 2 boys. I love your names!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How exciting Inglewood! I agree you have the perfect family with 2 boys and 2 girls.

Has anyone been getting contractions already? I have been getting them once in a while, but last night I was getting a lot. I started to get worried because I am only 26 weeks. I drank a lot of water and laid on my left side. I was counting them in case I needed to call the dr. I did have like 7 one hour but the next hour was 4 and the next one 2 so I figured they were stopping. I had these contractions with my daughter, but never so many at a time. Does anyone know at what point to call the dr or go to the hospital with these braxton hicks contractions?
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglewood View Post
    Hello! Loving all the bump pics!! Just lovely to see!

DM, what a lovely and unusual name! Beautiful.

Hi all, what an exhausting day yest was!

Didn't get sledging since the schools aren't off it was closed till tea time.....gutted for them (thankffully they didn't know). So we went to a HUGE crazy golf place and they LOVED it!! Followed by Burger King where we told them about the scan! They we so excited! Went to the scan and she said straight away twin 2 was a GIRL! she was lying on top of twin 1!! lol who was squashed into my placenta (poor wee soul). She then said both GIRLS!!!!! and we got an 8min dvd, Cd of pics, and 2 colour A4 pics, one of each baby. Although twin 1 was covering her face with her arm alot. Dh wasn't impressed to part with £122 for what we saw (only in 20mins) but I got my better comfirmation of GIRLS and the boys loved it, so to me it was worth it!! She said they look healthy and I will try to post a few pics from the CD later on.

We have decided to call the Girls Ruby and Amber. (I loved Ruby, which is a precious stone and Dh likes Amber also being a precious stone, so they seem to match well). What do u think?
    I think Ruby and Amber sound gorgeous together!!! I agree with everyone...you have the PERFECT family makeup If I was guaranteed a girl for #5, I think I would seriously consider having one more....

About their names....I'm all about gemstones/horoscopes etc and I'm really loving the family stone necklaces etc that are available...you should head to Etsy and check them out I plan on buying this one and adding one stone to it.
    Mother and Child Gold Necklace 3 Three by stacysdesigns88 on Etsy She's also going to replace the 3 pearls on the chain with mine and my DH's stones. I'm just so excited to finally order a completed family stone piece
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a gorgeous necklace, DM. I've always thought about getting some family jewellery too and kept putting it off since I knew I'd probably have more kids. I guess if this bean sticks I could finally think about getting one.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Mocha! I was never really too interested in family stone jewelry because the only pieces I used to see were the ones in the Sears catalogue....LOL And they weren't exactly my taste. I'm hoping my hubby won't mind if I order this one for myself for Mother's day....LOL At least I know I'll like the gift!
    How are you feeling lately? (I give you a couple more days....and then the sickness will probably hit you if it hasn't already!) Although you said you weren't that sick with your other pregnancies, correct?
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm feeling a little dizzy and 'off' today, which I welcome heartily since I was starting to get freaked out by my lack of symptoms. I still have cramps daily, I'm grouchy and I'm tired all the time too...but what Mom of young children isn't tired all the time?

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those are pretty DM!

I've been so poorly this week :-( First I came down with a sickness bug and as soon as that went I had a nasty cough - which really hurts because I pulled all my tummy muscles being so sick! Now I'm sat here with heartburn, which I've never had before (pregnant or otherwise!).

Still obsessing over names for this little one - like you DM, I'm not sure that the name I've always loved is 'the one', but I don't know what is either!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you've been sick, Z! I had a really nasty cold/infection when I was heavily pregnant with ds3 and I remember it feeling like someone was twisting a knife in my belly every time I coughed.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM - Oh, I love those necklaces! I never usually look on etsy but those are really nice.

Mocha, glad you are still feeling well! Have you had your first appointment yet?

I - glad you got to see your little ones again! I'm so excited for you! 2 boys, 2 girls! If i was guanteed another girl, I would definately have a 4th. But as it is, I just don't know. And I love the names, they suit each other perfectly without being matchy-matchy.

We are still struggling with names too. My old girl name is now quite popular so we have had to start all over. I think we have it down to about 4 names now.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast