Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quite random ladies but..... we are all gonna have babies soon!!! Can you believe how quickly it is going!

Inglewood, gorgeous names double

lobella, has the squeezing carried on today?? If you ever get too worried it won't hurt to ring your L&D ward and letthem know, they will often get you in for monitoring and if nothing else be able to put your mind at rest

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ELP- I can't believe how fast it's going.... You have around 56 days to go!!! Woohoo!!!
    I'm a few days away from the third trimester!!! It's exciting but scary at the same time! I feel I have so many things I should do before this baby comes but I have zero drive to get my butt in gear All I want to do is sew and make baby girl things
    I just purchased a dresser for DS3 because he's been living out of his brothers dressers. So now I need to buy ANOTHER dresser for this baby. I need to organize my storage room and go through my baby things, get my cloth dipes organized, buy a few more baby shirts...plus 25 more things on the list like buy my seeds for my garden, look into which schoolboard I'd like to register my oldest for our first year of homeschooling....omg. I need 20 more weeks!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope - I haven't had any appointments yet. My first is booked for February 22nd, when I'll be 10 weeks or so. I did find out that my m/w will book me an 8 week u/s before meeting her if I ask since I had a mmc last time around. I'm planning on calling next week to get that booked.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My goodness...this baby is active now! Wowsa! I've been feeling hiccups since 20w and I don't think this little one has moved out of a head down position once! I use my fetoscope at night when I go to bed and I can hear the heartbeat in the same place every time along with the little hands tickling in the same place It's so cool The only thing that's been kind of annoying lately is that she wakes up right as I'm laying down to go to sleep and beats the tar out of my insides for an hour! Ouch! How's everyone else doing???

Mocha- so excited to hear about your scan in 2 weeks!! xo

Lobella- How are the cramps? If they are just tightening without that wrapping sensation through your back and around your front, it should be ok. I would rest as much as you can when you get the chance though...just to be safe xo

Z- So what are you thinking about in regards to names? You had chosen Phoebe Sofia Grace...right? Is it you or hubby having second thoughts? I have to say that until I found our current name, I just knew that the names we had on our lists were not THE ONES that we would name her. I almost feel like when I said her name for the first time...it was like she said "YES" from inside me! LOL So crazy but it's true! I hope you find that perfect girly name, Z

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    Z- So what are you thinking about in regards to names? You had chosen Phoebe Sofia Grace...right? Is it you or hubby having second thoughts? I have to say that until I found our current name, I just knew that the names we had on our lists were not THE ONES that we would name her. I almost feel like when I said her name for the first time...it was like she said "YES" from inside me! LOL So crazy but it's true! I hope you find that perfect girly name, Z
    DH has never particularly liked Phoebe and even though he agreed to use it, it doesn't seem like a very good idea if he's not keen ... and as time goes by I wonder whether I love it as much as I used to anyway! One of the names we briefly considered a while back was Eliza (El-eye-za). I can't remember why we dismissed it but every time I see it I wonder about it again. I was looking at birth records from our village about 100-150 years ago and it used to be so popular here (and possibly elsewhere!) and after I did all that reading I dreamed all night about our little girl Eliza. In the morning I asked the boys what they thought and they love the idea that they could also call her Ellie or Izzy as a nickname and DH isn't jumping up and down but he's certainly not saying no either so I think it 'might' be it - Eliza Grace It goes well with the boys' names and it's not really popular but not unknown either, also like the boys' names!

My baby is quite wriggly now too - and I'm pretty sure she's in the usual position for my babies. Head down, back to the right - no doubt ready to spin in to that back to back position when the time comes. Not a problem though, I'm ready for it this time
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well the cramping did go away the next day and I have only gotten one over the last two days. I think I was dehydrated. I drank a ton of water and rested and that helped. I had braxton hicks contractions with my daughter, but never so many at a time. I am going to really need to focus on my water intake. I teach 2nd grade so I am really busy and I sometimes just forget.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z - I LOVE Eliza Grace - it's so charmingly old fashioned sounding!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well done with getting the names sorted , i havent even begun to think about that yet.
    my boys were all a few days old before i named any of them, so i guess it will be the same this time.

i have an active little person in me ATM, had the hiccups last night for about 15 mins, was really cool...

the one thing i really hate about being team green, is the 'IT' factor, i hate not being able to say he or she , or his or her, its always 'the baby' or 'it', it just dosent feel right to refer to it as he or she if we dont actually know if it is a he or she.....
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dannikins - I still say 'it', maybe after I've had my 4D scan I'll feel confident enough to say 'she'!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I say "HE", ALL THE TIME!!! I actually find it quite humorous because I thought I'd slip up around my DH but I'm just so used to having boys that I think this is going to take me awhile to get used to!

Our beautiful is here!!

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast