Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always call them 'boys' collectively and wonder what I'll be calling when there's a girl too! 'Children'?!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup!! I do the same thing! LOL I'll be slipping up on that one too and giving her a complex!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah i do that, i always call them boys,
    "settle down boys"
    "boys, that enough"
    "boys, quiet down please"

that sort of thing...lol
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nearly bedtime and I'm so hoping for a 'normal' dream tonight - last night I dreamed about cooking a roast dinner ffs! The chicken wasn't properly cooked (and I was checking it in great detail!) and the roast potatoes were a disaster lol!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z, I think the new name is perfect!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

I keep having very vivid dreams that I'm pregnant (well, which I am), but that I'm having a girl...they are very real, and when I wake up each morning...I'm always like....well my dreams seem to think this is a girl....so maybe my unconcious knows something!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dannikins View Post
    well done with getting the names sorted , i havent even begun to think about that yet.
    my boys were all a few days old before i named any of them, so i guess it will be the same this time.

i have an active little person in me ATM, had the hiccups last night for about 15 mins, was really cool...

the one thing i really hate about being team green, is the 'IT' factor, i hate not being able to say he or she , or his or her, its always 'the baby' or 'it', it just dosent feel right to refer to it as he or she if we dont actually know if it is a he or she.....
    I still say 'them' or 'they'....still struggle to say girls/she, even though my scan was so much more reassuring, it still feels odd to say she/girls.

DM, They are like ur wee one and kick the insides of me something shocking when I get into bed!! Can't sleep sometimes. Esp twin 1, the most active out the 2, really goes for it and prob does sommersaults, whilst quiet wee twin 2 hiccups! After I eat they seem extra active too.
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Nearly bedtime and I'm so hoping for a 'normal' dream tonight - last night I dreamed about cooking a roast dinner ffs! The chicken wasn't properly cooked (and I was checking it in great detail!) and the roast potatoes were a disaster lol!
    What is it with pg and vivid/weird dreams!! Never had dreams like this when pg before (that I remember anyway).
    Auroara, our weird dreams are maybe a girly sign???? Anyone shed any light? Did u have odd dreams when pg with boys?
    2002 2006

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lobella2 View Post
    How exciting Inglewood! I agree you have the perfect family with 2 boys and 2 girls.

Has anyone been getting contractions already? I have been getting them once in a while, but last night I was getting a lot. I started to get worried because I am only 26 weeks. I drank a lot of water and laid on my left side. I was counting them in case I needed to call the dr. I did have like 7 one hour but the next hour was 4 and the next one 2 so I figured they were stopping. I had these contractions with my daughter, but never so many at a time. Does anyone know at what point to call the dr or go to the hospital with these braxton hicks contractions?
    I'm almost 26wks and think I've had a odd 'mild' braxton hick, get really really tight upper bump feeling and then it passes. Don't remember them as soon before, but never had 2 in there before! x
    2002 2006

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglewood View Post

DM, They are like ur wee one and kick the insides of me something shocking when I get into bed!! Can't sleep sometimes. Esp twin 1, the most active out the 2, really goes for it and prob does sommersaults, whilst quiet wee twin 2 hiccups! After I eat they seem extra active too.
    Ahhhh, yes...I remember that unique feeling of having TWO babies moving around inside me. I like to joke that my boys have been fighting with each other since before they were born. I would regularly feel Twin B kick Twin A, then poor Twin A would come bulging out on my side from the force.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Ahhhh, yes...I remember that unique feeling of having TWO babies moving around inside me. I like to joke that my boys have been fighting with each other since before they were born. I would regularly feel Twin B kick Twin A, then poor Twin A would come bulging out on my side from the force.
    Mocha, think I'm getting the start of that and dreading it getting worse....lol Sometimes it takes my breath away!!!
    How are u keeping?

I have my (almost) 26wk scan today, wondering how big they are now and hope all is well.
    2002 2006

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast