Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    GG - how many weeks do you have left? I was wondering about you this morning!
    I'm 37 weeks now! Yikes!!!! I'm starting to get excited, nervous, anxious, just emotional! I feel like there is so much left to do in such a short time. But I can't wait at the same time!!!

Trying to enjoy every bit of this too since it's our last so I'm making the most of these next few weeks. Enjoying the hard kicks and taking it all in so I wont forget what that feels like. I love when the baby moves around and just trying to enjoy it all!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are so welcome, GG!! I'm so excited for you!! When did your boys arrive? Early, late? I hope you get the next 3 weeks to enjoy your last pregnancy:,) It's such an exciting time Blessings for an amazing birth and blissful babymoon xoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GG that is soooo exciting, getting so close!!!
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    You are so welcome, GG!! I'm so excited for you!! When did your boys arrive? Early, late? I hope you get the next 3 weeks to enjoy your last pregnancy:,) It's such an exciting time Blessings for an amazing birth and blissful babymoon xoxo
    All my boys were 40 weeks! ds1and3 were a day after my EDD and ds2 5 days before my edd! So yup, thinking I'm gonna go the whole way!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GG I can't believe that you are so close already! Crazy!!
    I am still in the whole what I have so many weeks left.....please let it be over already! But I chalk that up to the fact I feel sick all the time, can't sleep, barely can move with my hip etc etc. This pg has been way worse than my others were...I am thankful that this is the last baby for us.....I don't know what I would do the next time......this baby is kicking my butt!

Glad to hear everyone is doing well.....and so many of you are so close too.....that's great!!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im only 25 weeks and starting to freak out about how close things are getting, and i havent done a thing yet!!!!
    i know there is still heaps of time, but its just going so fast at the moment.
    3 out of my 4 were born early one was born 35 weeks, and the last one was over due at 41 weeks, so not sure what to expect there.....
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just ordered my ring sling! I can't wait to get it and try it on! It's nothing fancy, just a regular french twill one which should be comfortable in the az heat here but I'm excited to learn how to use and hopefully will use it all the time. Thanks again for your advice DM...ordered it from the lady you told me about and price was very good.
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Glittergirl View Post
    I just ordered my ring sling! I can't wait to get it and try it on! It's nothing fancy, just a regular french twill one which should be comfortable in the az heat here but I'm excited to learn how to use and hopefully will use it all the time. Thanks again for your advice DM...ordered it from the lady you told me about and price was very good.
    YAY!! So excited for you to use it with your new little Girly what colour is it?
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, gosh many of us are all getting closer there..... I am 30wks today!

Didn't get my section date as Consultant wasn't there should get it in 2wks.

Mocha, my own midwife couldn't even find heartbeats at 16wks! they were both lying back to back with me. How did ur appt go with midwife? Did u book ur scan?

I'm trying to enjoy the 'kicks' too....bit hard when they seem like they are 'fighting' lol Mocha, bet u remember that well Very odd feeling compared to just 1 moving... but no complaints, nice to know they are well in there. Just over 3lbs each now...

Here is my 30wk bump!
    Last edited by Inglewood; February 23rd, 2012 at 07:57 AM.
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You look great Inglewood!

It's lovely to hear from you princesssarah - I'm with you on being glad this is my last pregnancy. This little lady is kicking my butt also!!

GG - so exciting! I hope it all goes smoothly and can't wait to hear about your baby's arrival!

AFM, I'm pretty sure I have sleep apnea and am seeing my doctor about it tomorrow. My reflux cough is also really bad (bizarrely I don't get any heartburn with it!). Does anybody have any advice on either of these? I feel like I'm just a mad woman with strange pregnancy symptoms that nobody else gets - and I'm tired after the disrupted sleep and worried about how it might be affecting my baby. Bah.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast