Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: March Chit Chat

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, you have just a good a chance of a girl as boy right now!!! I'll be thinking of you and 'hopefully' (having lots of what if they got it wrong moments) blowing lots of PINK dust your way by then! xx
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for the pity party, ladies. Just feeling really down today. I just have a gut feeling this is another boy, and I'm already going into a depression about it even though I don't know for sure yet! Today I was reading a magazine with a story talking about someone doing something with their daughter and I started thinking 'What if I never get to experience that' and started crying. It makes it harder when ds says things to me like 'It would be nice to have another girl in the house', when he doesn't even know I'm pregnant yet!! Damn pregnancy hormones are making it all worse. It's just so terrifying - this is IT. My last chance. We DEFINITELY won't be having any more babies, so if this one's a boy, I'll never know what it's like to have a daughter. Oh damn - there I go again, weeping

Sorry to offload on you ladies, who are preparing to meet your gorgeous babies. It's just that you've all been with me since the beginning of this very long journey, so I know you'll understand.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mocha we totally get it!
    please DO offload here, you have to do it somewhere, and where better than here with all of us, who know what your talking about.
    i went through the same thing a few weeks before my anatomy scan, i was so sure i would be seeing boy bits.

luckily i didnt see any bits so i can now enjoy the rest of the pregnancy with the possibility of pink.

i went through horrible depression when i found out i was having boy number 4.
    luckily once he was born it just melted away, and i actually feel a stronger bond with him than the first 3.

part of me feels done!
    if this is a girl, then i WILL be sending DH to the chop shop.
    i would love to have a dozen babies, but the fact is we are running out of room, and i cant keep having kids forever, there will be a time when i have to start the next stage of things.

but on the other hand , if its another boy, i think we will try again.
    time will tell.....

right now im trying not to think about the gender, which i guess is a bit easier with it all getting so close, and i have so much to do.....

just remember mocha, applesoup felt the exact same way, and she is expecting her pink bundle, you have just as good a chance as her!!!!!
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, dannikins. I was feeling really optimistic a week ago, but as soon as I booked my early gender scan I started to panic and have CONVINCED myself I'll hear boy. I know you all know what I'm going through. I swayed unsuccessfully with ds3 too, so it's daunting when I remember how heartbroken I was when I heard boy that time...and that was when I knew we could possibly try again, which we definitely won't be doing this time.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    {hugs} mocha. I cried my eyes out after my 12 week scan I was so certain it was a boy!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Z - I'm feeling a lot better today. I pm'd coldwater and asked her to have a look at my pic - she said she thinks 85% chance of a girl based on that picture. Foxy has said she'd lean pink, and a tech friend of a friend has said it's 'definitely a girl'. I've decided to allow myself a tiny bit of hope since I've realised this is the last time in my life I can even daydream about having a girl. Once I hear boy, the dream is gone, and I'll need to just move on. There's no point in making myself miserable now when there's no reason to be - there'll be plenty of time for that later if I hear boy. I even let myself walk through a baby girl department at a clothing store yesterday to dream about the things I could buy. Only 2 weeks and 2 days until I find out!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, sorry to hear ur having a rough time. I was panic stricken thinking I would have twin boys and how would I cope after hearing that not only would I never have my girl, but 2 more boys, not just 1. My nub pic's weren't all that good for people to see and here it's 2 girls, so never give up hope, bet u wish in a way u could rush away those 2wks and 2 days... big hugs. xx
    2002 2006

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess, after my last post I had my urine checked and have ++ glucose!! ahhh!! Thankfully they'll be out in 12 sleeps! Then it might not get any worse. Hope things are easier for u and more controlled??
    2002 2006

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG ingle that is sooooooooooooooooooooo close...
    cant wait to see some pics....!!
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglewood View Post
    Princess, after my last post I had my urine checked and have ++ glucose!! ahhh!! Thankfully they'll be out in 12 sleeps! Then it might not get any worse. Hope things are easier for u and more controlled??
    Thanks Ingle.....but I have not been able to control the blood sugar with diet at all....I have tried all kinds of things. And followed the list to a T.....and still not good enough. Oh well if meds are what is going to control them then that is what has to be done. I only have about 6-7 weeks left so...we will see what the Dr says on Monday. Most days I am in tears because I am trying so hard and not cheating on this diet....but I want to so bad. Today I broke down and ate 2 M&M's while I was giving ds#3 his MM snack (trail mix with mm's).....they were so good!! I am suppose to have no juice or any thing super high in sugar stuff like cakes, cookies, etc. And it is even harder because they said you would feel better o this diet.....well I feel worse....go figure. I am pretty sure that I may not be absorbing any of the carbs properly. Carbs are suppose to turn to sugars for energy...I think they are turning to sugar but not being absorbed for enegry. Who knows I just know I don't feel any better than I did before I found out I had to do this diet.
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast