Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: March Chit Chat

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess and Dannikins - Sorry to hear about all you are going through. I hope things get better soon.

I just had my 36 week appointment and I am 1.5cm and 50% effaced. I hope it will progress quickly, I am so ready to be done with pregnancy and hold my baby girl. I know with my daughter I was like that for weeks so I know it doesn't tell me much
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So many of us are so close to the end (so to speak)!! It is super exciting!!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, been MIA past few days, super busy preparing for twins, now here in 2 sleeps (after tonight, just off to bed). House falling apart too, Dh still decorating so no date night for us sadly. I've had to go to hosp 9am and 9pm today and tomorrow for steriod injections, which are so painful!! but worth it! My section time THANKFULLY been brought forward to 0830hrs....from 1.30pm....so happy!

We really are almost there many of us. So exciting and can't believe I'm going 1st, a whole month early. Going out for a meal as a family of 4 for the last time on monday night and tom whilst Dh is wallpapering the living room, the boys and I are going to out local garden centre to plant strawberries.

Sorry to hear a few of you have been poorly and having probs. Hope ur better soon and get to enjoy the end stages of what is (for many of you) your last pg's. I can't believe I only have my bump for 2 more days after tonight.... Here's a recent pic of my 'hippo belly'....lol Excuse the mis-matched black and navy...lol was having a cleaning day and whatever fitted I wore...lol

Take care Ladies and pop on before tues. xx
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Squee!!! I can't believe your babies are coming so soon, Inglewood! I can't wait to see pictures! Gorgeous belly, by the way - I should dig up pics of my twin belly for you.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You look fantastic Inglewood I'm chuckling that you have DH wallpapering the living room this weekend - isn't it funny that we feel the need to do so many jobs before the baby arrives! I can't wait to hear your news on Tuesday! Is it ok if I update the ladies here after I read your FB announcement? I know you said you wouldn't be online for a while. Enjoy the next couple of days
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im so excited for you!!!!!! and cant wait to see some pics of your ones...
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the belly looks great, I! Can't wait to see pics of your little ones! Good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    You look fantastic Inglewood I'm chuckling that you have DH wallpapering the living room this weekend - isn't it funny that we feel the need to do so many jobs before the baby arrives! I can't wait to hear your news on Tuesday! Is it ok if I update the ladies here after I read your FB announcement? I know you said you wouldn't be online for a while. Enjoy the next couple of days
    Z, that would be great, please let them know!! We had decorated the living room, got a leaky chimney and it's only just dried out to re-decorate!! nightmare! Now house 99% done and cot up.... so just to get some sleep and be ready for an early start.

Hope ur all well and thanks for ur kind wishes. Here goes...................... lol xx
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So excited for you Inglewood! Keep us posted Z!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't wait to hear how everything goes!! Good luck tomorrow, Ingle!
    I hope the birth goes well with no complications~~~~Enjoy seeing your babies for the first time!! How exciting!!!! xoxo
    J
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast