Thread: March Chit Chat

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GG- You have to update your siggy...and we need another pic...LOL
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG....I feel very done over here.....another 2 weeks or so. I'm hoping to get a few more freezer meals done, a thorough house clean, check my birth pool(inflate and make sure it's good to go), start on a quilt for this babe, and buy one more gift for the friend that is taking pics at my birth. Other than that...I'm pretty much ready!

I've been having quite a few bh's lately and pooping like crazy(sorry tmi) so I hope that I have this kid in the next 2 weeks. I really don't want to go over EDD again. My cervix is posterior and about 50% effaced I would say...maybe 1-2cm dilated which has progressed quite a bit from last week
    My SPD has improved remarkably which I am so thankful for! My sciatica is still pretty bad but I can cope. I'm thinking my SPD is better because this kid likes to hang out posterior ALL.THE.TIME....grrrr.

How are all the other preggo Mama's with aches and pains? I feel like this one is definitely the hardest pregnancy in terms of aches. I feel like I'm 80yo some days....

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Inglewood, you are almost there! Good luck tomorrow.

DM I am with you, I feel so done. Were your other kids early or late? My first was a week early and my second was almost two weeks early so I am really hoping this one will be a few weeks early also. My biggest complaint is that I am tired all the time, no matter how much sleep I get. And my allergies are so bad that I often wake up sneezing in the middle of the night and then I can't sleep again for at least an hour. I am hoping my allergies get better once I give birth. I am usually not that bad. I have been getting a lot of bh as well as that shooting pain in my vagina. Dr. says baby is moving down into position.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, Inglewood. Enjoy those first few days with your precious little girls. I can't wait to see pictures!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lobella- I've been 10 and 5 days late and my last was 3 days early...so I'm pretty certain I'll go very close to my EDD. I don't have an issue with going to 40w, it's just that I really don't want to past again. I'm 110% against induction so it's not like I'd do anything about it...it's just that I really want to meet my baby!! Oh and I hear you on the shooting pains!! They are brutal this time

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha- 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!! My gawd I'm excited for you!!! SUPER DUPER PINK THOUGHTS COMING YOUR WAY!!! xoxo

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    Mocha- 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!! My gawd I'm excited for you!!! SUPER DUPER PINK THOUGHTS COMING YOUR WAY!!! xoxo
    Thanks, DM. I am so terrified. I was up at 4 this morning and couldn't fall back to sleep thinking about it. I just have a strong feeling it's a boy .

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM - do you check your own cervix?! Sounds like you'd need to be quite bendy to do that! I'm glad you're almost ready and hope your little lady doesn't keep you waiting too long!

Lobella - you're almost 37 weeks already! If this one comes early like your others then you're almost there

Mocha - eek, 3 days!! Perhaps your feeling it's a boy is just you protecting yourself iykwim. I'll be thinking of you on Friday x

Still no news on FB from Inglewood!

AFM - I'm ok. I get a lot of braxton hicks and if I've been particularly active during the day they can be quite crampy. I think baby is moving lower as I got that bowling ball between legs feeling walking around town with DS1 today - not at all comfortable!! I have 11 days off work after tomorrow then I work another two weeks before starting maternity leave. I still have so much left to do and buy but my nesting instinct only comes in spurts - the rest of the time I just want to sleep!! I was never this tired with my other pregnancies and I fall asleep on the sofa practically every night now, even if I've had a nap during the day!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post

Mocha - eek, 3 days!! Perhaps your feeling it's a boy is just you protecting yourself iykwim. I'll be thinking of you on Friday x
    Actually, it's 2 days now...my appt is at 1pm EST on Thursday. It's soooooo close I'm officially in panic mode. I'm second-guessing my decision to make the appointment for when we're on our way to my Mom's for Easter. What if I hear boy and I end up crying the whole weekend? I'm not telling the boys that I'm finding out the gender this week, so at least they won't know WHY I'm crying...but still. I also found out that the night we arrive my Mom (who's a Brownie leader) is holding a Brownie meeting at her house. Do I really want to be surrounded by little girls on the day I hear I'm having a boy?? At the same time, I can't imagine waiting even one more minute to find out, and if I miss this opportunity it's going to be reeeaaaally difficult to get it done since I have to drive about 1.5 hours to get to the scanning place. It's on the way to my Mom's place, which is why we're doing it now. I also had hoped that the excitement of seeing my Mom and all the rest of the family might be a good distraction if I hear boy.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope it won't even be an issue because you'll hear pink, I really do. {hugs}
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast