Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: March Chit Chat

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha - I've started taking my coat off occasionally now and people are surprised to discover I'm pregnant or don't even notice if I don't mention it and I'm massive!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My twins were born in early May, so almost the entire pregnancy I was covered in big bulky coats. At the time we were living in a condo that was a quarter of a big, old house in Toronto (great apartment that I still miss), and none of my neighbours knew I was pregnant until there was finally a warm day in late April and I was in the backyard without a coat. I was of course HUGE by then because I was almost full term with twins and they were so shocked.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought a new winter coat, which is quite good for hiding the HUGE bumpage!! Although didn't zip it up today as it's getting tight, wore a huge chunky scarf instead. and everyone said how 'neat' my bump is....are they blind?????? lol Needing to send people to get eye tests!! lol
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just saw this pic from glittergirl what a cute baby!!!! I love the hair it reminds me of my baby brother he got a lot's of dark hair like this!

Congrats!
    +1

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats GG....she is beautiful!! And I too love all that hair!!
    I have bald babies....well really blond babies so it looks like there is no hair!!

Well I have hit the 31 week mark and now my count down begins....and my craziness too!
    I have been beaten up so often from the inside it hurts! I am tired, can't sleep...pretty much the whole nine yards! Sorry had to complain just a bit! So the next few weeks can just fly by that would be fine by me!
    Tomorrow we go for our last 3-d u/s of this little boy....and I can't wait to see how much he has filled out and to see which one of his brothers he looks like. All my boys have looked so much a like it was crazy....the last 3-d we did this baby looked a lot like his brother Evan's 3-d pic's at the same gestation....so it will be neat to see if he looks like the other boys now....(that and I can't compare this round of pic's of this baby to Evan's as we lost him at 26 weeks or so gestation) get very excited wishing the day would go faster!!!

And to the question about birth control.......we are both getting fixed!! Last baby for us no matter what.....this pg has been really rough on my body and I don't think I could handle going through another one.
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I don't post here, but congrats on your new baby girl GG! She's adorable.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GG, she is sooo beautiful! love that shock of dark hair! you'll have to post more pics!!!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is 1 picture from yesterdays 3-D scan!
    And after looking at his pic and then my other boys.....he is a combo of
    the 2. But I think he may not look anything like them too! But he is adorable
    .....just to see that sweet face and his chubby little cheeks....I cried a little!
    I am truly in love with this little one......gender not a problem anymore for me!

And sorry if the pic is a little big.....my computer is acting up and didn't feel like dealing with downsizing it....or trying anyway since this stupid thing like to freeze up on me in mid doing something!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a gorgeous baby, princesssarah!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A beautiful baby boy Sarah!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast