Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanna apologize for typos and weird punctuatin in advance--half the time I'm nursing while on keyboard--sorry for the one=handed typing! Glad to be fb-ing most of you!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Z - I have had both hospital and home births in the US - with DS1, we were in the hospital for about 48 hours after birth and had to go see my OB at her office every 2 days after we were released, for about 1 week. At least it was in the summer and I didn't have to worry about other siblings to cart around! With DS2, I had a home birth and my midwife came to my house to check on us every day for 3 days after. I also had a postpartum doula checking in / helping out periodically for a week after birth. I preferred that MUCH better

Also, my midwife gave me something called "Birth Ease" to help me along It seemed to work!
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG!! thank goodness you were online!! I would have freaked out!!
    I didn't see anything...let's hope no one did:-/

This is why I won't add anyone new on FB until after this baby is born...just scared of a little slip of the tongue and having my hubby find something out...yikes! As it is, I'm shocked that the secret has stayed a secret! LOL!
    Soon you'll be screaming your news from the rooftops, Mocha!!!

GG- My mom had the same thing happen with my Sis and I. 24 hrs later and we were here I've never lost it before(or seen myself lose it)and it was kinda gross...lol
    It wasn't so much a plug persay, more like a snotty chunk that was there when I wiped...delish

Z- Yeah, there's no way I'm getting out of pj's for the first week! I'll be taking this new one in for the PKU around day 5 or so, and having some newborn pics taken in my home around the same time but that's the extent of me doing anything that first week
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh yes, I booked a photographer for some newborn shots. I'm really excited about this as I've never had them done before. I've asked him to do some photos with the boys too - I may live to regret how hectic that will be
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glitter- can you pm me your name for FB, please? Thank you!

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Z, it's soooo worth it!! I've had newborn pics done for 2, 3 and soon #4 and I love having them! They are some of my fave pics

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    An idea...have the little quilt for a backdrop or for her to curl up on...it really looks sweet

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've never done newborn pictures either, but I think I might this time. I'd like pictures with my boys in them too - it would be a perfect Christmas card shot for this year since my due date's in September.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM, I hope since you lost your mucous plug things will start happening soon! Giving you big, big labor vibes!!!

wow the 'special cocktails' sound very special indeed!!!

Inglewood, LOVE seeing pics of your cutel twins! They are so adorable!!!!

Mocha, thanks for the confidence of the name. I do love the name Lillian / Lily very much, but at the same time I'd like my daughter to have a 'unique' name. That being said, my name is very old-fashioned and not at all common and when i was growing up, I hated that it was so not common!! I wanted something everyone else had, lol. It feels right for us, esp. since our sons are named Quinten and Evan, and Lillian also ends in an "N".
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I came across my Sister Haven reading the other day and had to share it...I'm quite impressed with her abilities(it's such a shame she's not doing readings anymore). I have no idea how she would know this stuff...I'm pretty good with hiding my identity online and FB is under tight control settings.
    Some little bits of info about the reading I will write underneath..for the ones that don't know me on FB-

"Greetings J,
    *** I see for you that life to bring for you 4 children. I see that there is children in life to you for current time also. I see these to be boys and for you to have very strong desire to have little girl. I see that there may be pregnancy in current time. I see either now or for very soon to you, J. I see that this month next at latest. I see this pregnancy to bring you the girl you have hope for. I see that this will be very pleasant pregnancy to you. I see that you will have talk about how easy compare to last pregnancys. I see that this will be natural birth to you. I do not see hospital enviornment with this or other children to you. I see for healthy daughter and healthy mother for this birth. I see that it may come late to you for labor. I see a child who doesn't want to leave. I see that this will be stubborn little girl for you.

I see that for current time in career for you there is many focus to family for you. I see that husband want for you to have stay at home to family. I see that he work hard to have provide on his own to family. I see that you have many passion for career though. I see that this is also only in beginning phase to you, J. I see that for this year things to be slow to you in career area of life. I see that there will be in fact focus to family for this year. I see that this to be main focus in life to you for this year and next year. I see that it will come 2013 that there will be light to come in career area of your life. I see this to be in form of new direction of old ideas. I see that what you have in current time relating to a career, will have different direction. Same work, different direction with it. I see this to bring for you involve with a group of people. I see that there will not be an employer to you but on your own. I see this have much to do with nature. I see that this may come in form of teaching children as well.

So, I do have homebirths... Plus I'm a SAHM who teaches my children-homeschools. Plus I will be working with a group of people(women) and will be my own boss- Midwife. When she says same work-different direction...I'm a doula now so I will be continuing my work with pregnant women but I'll be a midwife instead Nature is pretty spot on when talking about pregnancy, I figure LOL

I was really impressed by the first part...especially the late to labour reference...ha!

Our beautiful is here!!

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast