Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! What a sweetie pie!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Princess!!! He is absolutely adorable.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are the preggo ladies doing?

I'm suddenly so very tired! Probably not helped by the sleepless nights. I have period type pains waking me up throughout the night - but none of them during the day, perhaps it's the way I'm lying! Braxton hicks the whole day through (which reminds me, I've left my raspberry leaf tea stewing for rather a long time and I must rescue it!). I have had no desire to nest around the house which is rather disappointing as I'd hoped I might get some things done! I have a midwife appointment in the morning but I'm sure there'll be nothing exciting to report (we don't do internal examinations here and even if they did I don't think they'd find my cervix it's so high!). I'm going to the hairdressers afterwards and then for a coffee and some shopping so looking forward to that
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess--he's adorable! I LOVE the middle name and how you honored your little angel! Enjoy him!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    How are the preggo ladies doing?

I'm suddenly so very tired! Probably not helped by the sleepless nights. I have period type pains waking me up throughout the night - but none of them during the day, perhaps it's the way I'm lying! Braxton hicks the whole day through (which reminds me, I've left my raspberry leaf tea stewing for rather a long time and I must rescue it!). I have had no desire to nest around the house which is rather disappointing as I'd hoped I might get some things done! I have a midwife appointment in the morning but I'm sure there'll be nothing exciting to report (we don't do internal examinations here and even if they did I don't think they'd find my cervix it's so high!). I'm going to the hairdressers afterwards and then for a coffee and some shopping so looking forward to that
    Any news Z? hoping the raspberry tea is working--it worked for me with ds2! can't wait to hear good news!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess I love the name and what a doll! Congrats to you and your family Can't wait to hear all about him!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Ladies......he a wonderful baby....he has such a little voice I can hardly hear when he cries and he only cries when he is hungry or dirty or when we change him! He is such a good baby so far.....with one exception....he is our night owl! Hopefully we can change that in the weeks to come! The little boys just love him! DS#3 took to him right away but DS#2 was not so sure of this new person in our life.....it took him almost 2 days to finally warn up to him! And DS#1 is acting like he could careless but I have caught him a couple times stoking his head gently or like yesterday I asked him if he wanted to hold him and he said no way! Well about a minute later DS#3 asked me to get him a cookie and I said to DS#1 here hold your brother..I dont want to....I said just for a second while I get your brother cookie....fine.....and as I got DS#3 a cookie I looked over and he was talking to him real quiet. As soon as walked back over DS#1 said here take him! So even though he is acting like he could careless he really does care and is glad he is here...he just is acting like a teenager!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Glittergirl View Post
    Any news Z? hoping the raspberry tea is working--it worked for me with ds2! can't wait to hear good news!
    No news, I'm not really expecting anything until around my due date at least but I'm still symptom spotting!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well i have been nesting flat out all week, scrubbed and sorted the entire house, so at least i have all that stuff out of the way, as long as i can keep the kids locked in a cupboard somewhere so they dont trash the place.....

i wake up with the horrible cramps too, and really thirsty, and the last few nights i keep waking up, dripping with sweat, dont know what the hell thats about!!!

im having real trouble getting myself out of bed the last week or so, im just so tired, and have even fallen asleep during the day a few times, and im one of those people who cant sleep during the day for anything...

anyway, almost 37 weeks..
    so we are just waiting to see when this LO decides to show up.
    hoping its not while DH is working away...
    he works away 3 days a fortnight, and its a 4 hour drive away.....my labours have all been shorter than that, so if i do go into labour while hes down there, the baby would be born before he even got home....
    i have a back up plan in place, my mother and sister only live a few doors down, so if hes away, mum will take me to hospital and my sister will stay with the boys....but id really prefer hubby be there for the birth, especially with it being team green, i want him to be the first to know what it is....and i know my mother wouldnt be able to keep it to herself for 10 seconds....she would have it splattered all over facebook before they cut the cord.....
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations, Princess! He is so beautiful!

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast