Page 102 of 601 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 6003
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Jess welcome Best of luck getting your girl after 3 boys.

Suregena the NT scan is the one that you may be lucky enough to get a nub shot too

Rosie most doctors feel that way because swaying is not in their textbooks, i wouldn't worry about what they think.

Mummypink oh wow i cant wait to feel baby move, that is so exciting

I have had a terrible headache for 3 days now I will probably have a panadol today, i was really trying not to though.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone else got temperament issues?! Everything my husband and boys do drives me crazy. I feel awful because it seems I have been on a yelling spree and I feel like hitting and throwing things. I just want to run away and cry at moments. My hormones have gone bananas this pregnancy.... that's for sure.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm right there with you, Rosie. Very touchy, very moody, very emotional. I feel bad for my kids and dh.

Feeling MUCH less sick today and its worrying me too, ladies. I pray that it's really a "come and go" type thing. It's awful that we can't even enjoy the good days because they scare us so.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's how I feel shell. If I'm super sick I hate it and if I'm not sick I'm worried. my last pregnancy really screwed me up. It's awful, I'm thinking that if this pregnancy doesn't work out (You can tell I have high hopes ugh) I would just want to do HT next time and make sure its a girl , just because I can't keep doing this pregnancy thing :/
    I can deal with the sick and the more kids, I just can't deal with the nerves during pregnancy, I know it's putting a strain on my kids and my husband
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Next option will be HT eventually...

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    Anyone else got temperament issues?! Everything my husband and boys do drives me crazy. I feel awful because it seems I have been on a yelling spree and I feel like hitting and throwing things. I just want to run away and cry at moments. My hormones have gone bananas this pregnancy.... that's for sure.
    I've been like that... I feel bad for everyone around me! Luckily it seems to be getting better finally!
    2009 2011 2013
    Colton Allen born March 28th!
    In love with my baby boys

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Remember me freaking out a few days ago because I was feeling good...I'd love to have them back now!! I've been so sick today. As much as I want a girl, I will NEVER do this again. Like some of you ladies, I'm feeling bad for my kids and dh. I could kill all of them at times and not feel bad about it...lol.
    Last edited by ThreeMenAndALAdy; October 4th, 2012 at 08:28 PM.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningmadly View Post
    Not as sick today and as last night as I was, Still nauseated but I was puking before :/
    I don't think that's a good sign
    My M/S alternated..nausea constantly but not always throwing up, and I did have good days ...that were MUCH better than others. I wouldn't stress!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummypink View Post
    I've just been using the doppler to see if I can pick up the heartbeat again and I felt a kick, I thought I must be imagining it but focused the doppler where I had felt it and got another really big one! I saw it as well as felt it, almost like the baby did a big body flip! I'm absolutely stunned as I thought it was way to early to feel movements, I'm only 12+2. I felt movements at about 15 weeks with ds1 and around 17 weeks with ds2 so I wasn't expecting anything for a while yet!!
    That is when I felt my baby's first flutters with this pregnancy!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummypink View Post
    I've just been using the doppler to see if I can pick up the heartbeat again and I felt a kick, I thought I must be imagining it but focused the doppler where I had felt it and got another really big one! I saw it as well as felt it, almost like the baby did a big body flip! I'm absolutely stunned as I thought it was way to early to feel movements, I'm only 12+2. I felt movements at about 15 weeks with ds1 and around 17 weeks with ds2 so I wasn't expecting anything for a while yet!!

I was 12+5 with DS2 when I felt it, and I know it sounds crazy but I swear I've felt this one since around 10 weeks... I thought I was nuts but it felt like baby flipped over, so I borrowed a Doppler from a friend and picked up the heartbeat there immediately! So not sure if its been a coincidence... But it keeps happening once in a while and I pick up the hb where I feel it!
    2009 2011 2013
    Colton Allen born March 28th!
    In love with my baby boys

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! I've never felt my kids movements that early! I wish I did! think I'm so busy running around I just don't pay attention
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Next option will be HT eventually...

Page 102 of 601 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast