Page 104 of 601 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 6003
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by homebirthing princess View Post
    Attachment 5128

Will have pink hood and apron with a cream base....or navy hood/apron with cream base if its a boy I've always wanted a vintage pram xx
    WOW! I absolutely adore classical looking prams. I am getting and Emmaljunga this time round - no if's or but's!
    YOu know how most young girls dream of their wedding dress? well i never did - I dreamt of having an Emmaljunga pram.
    Last time round we got a bertini bidwell becuase of the price....buts it was very poor second cousin LOL.
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love it Homebirthing! It's going to look fab!

I have been feeling ok the last few days and then last night I started feeling like I was on a boat and just felt so sick, it was horrible. Still not feeling great today, I think it is because I've had too many late nights - seriously not good! I could use a nap but I have so much to do!

Heard the babies heartbeat really clearly this morning and ds1 heard it too, it was about 165 from the reading I got. DS1 had a heart rate of 163 at 12+5 and DS2 had a heart rate of 155 at 13+2 so all pretty similar.
    I'm going to a baby show a week on Saturday where you can sell new or second hand babies/ childrens things. I so wish I knew if I was having a girl this time so I could sell my boy stuff and use the money to buy pink! I'm going to try and sell my tandem buggy anyway so that I can justify to hubby getting a new travel system. Our old one had a wasps nest in it as it was being stored in the garage - dh said it would be fine and we could clean it up despite the fact the wasps had eaten through the straps!! Erm ... no I don't think so!!!! x
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I love that pram! That will be pretty!
    Your moody ness sounds like a girly symptom to me if it's not normal for you...
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Next option will be HT eventually...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by homebirthing princess View Post
    Attachment 5128

Will have pink hood and apron with a cream base....or navy hood/apron with cream base if its a boy I've always wanted a vintage pram xx
    Oh, I love it! I can't wait to see your pink restoration!

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today the nausea is back, but not as awful as it was earlier this week. But the past few days I've been seeing more and more of what looks like ewcm. I don't remember this with other pregnancies. Anyone else seeing this? I swear, I don't think I'll be able to relax until May. Lol

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellbelle View Post
    Today the nausea is back, but not as awful as it was earlier this week. But the past few days I've been seeing more and more of what looks like ewcm. I don't remember this with other pregnancies. Anyone else seeing this? I swear, I don't think I'll be able to relax until May. Lol
    I'm sorry you are sick... just remember it means thriving baby!!!!

As far as discharge it can be clear.. white.. yellow errr... even green hahahahaha
    I fall in the last three catagories and I have been checked out to be normal.. it started once I turned 30. lol
    it's not a joy at all though!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    I'm sorry you are sick... just remember it means thriving baby!!!!

As far as discharge it can be clear.. white.. yellow errr... even green hahahahaha
    I fall in the last three catagories and I have been checked out to be normal.. it started once I turned 30. lol
    it's not a joy at all though!
    Thanks! I'm actually happy the nausea is back. I really worry when it's gone, and the ewcm kind of made the worry worse. I keep running to the bathroom to check the tp.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! I'm actually happy the nausea is back. I really worry when it's gone, and the ewcm kind of made the worry worse. I keep running to the bathroom to check the tp.
    Even at the past halfway point of my pregnancy I still do...every single time!!! :/
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Shell I've had a lot for about two weeks now. I didn't have any for the first few weeks. And like Butterfly, it's a strange color at times...like green...hahahaha. And to think, green is my favorite color. Just don't like seeing it on my toilet paper.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    Shell I've had a lot for about two weeks now. I didn't have any for the first few weeks. And like Butterfly, it's a strange color at times...like green...hahahaha. And to think, green is my favorite color. Just don't like seeing it on my toilet paper.
    Lol, yes, green is a bit bizarre. Thanks ladies. You're making me feel better.

Butterfly, I check throughout most of my pregnancy, too -- I've had such bad bleeding issues with the last two that I always just expected to see it. It's an obsession.

Page 104 of 601 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast