Page 11 of 601 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello. I've been on the 2ww thread for a little too long I think. I got a bfp almost 5 days ago. I have no idea when I'm due. I o'd on August 6th or 7th. Spotted around July 19th so think that was a joke of an af. I'm quite crampy, and even though this is my 5th pregancy, I don't remember the others being like this. Is anyone else cramping?
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ThreeMenAndALady, congrats and welcome!

I still have cramping on and off and have just started feeling really sick today too.

When was your last proper af? x
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't had a real af since Sept 2010. I do think af came last month, it just wasn't what it usually is.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    Hello. I've been on the 2ww thread for a little too long I think. I got a bfp almost 5 days ago. I have no idea when I'm due. I o'd on August 6th or 7th. Spotted around July 19th so think that was a joke of an af. I'm quite crampy, and even though this is my 5th pregancy, I don't remember the others being like this. Is anyone else cramping?
    Welcome threemenandalady! Glad you found us over here! I used a due date calculator and if you O'd August 6th then your due date is April 29th! I will add you to the list!!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nausea has kicked back in! Yuck!!!! DS1 was up at 3:00 AM with a bad dream and then he wanted something to eat. Then DS2 wet the bed and was up at 4 AM. I had to change sheets and get both of them back to bed. It was finally 4:30 when I went back to bed. DH let me sleep in and I slept to 9:30! But, I woke up with horrible nausea. I think getting up at 6 AM has its advantage b/c it makes me eat earlier! I have been taking these prescription prenatal vitamin samples and had no nausea with them. Maybe it is the prenatal that is helping! I had my dr call in a full prescription and it will be ready for pickup tomorrow!

Happy to report no more spotting! I can't wait to get my lab results back tomorrow!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    Welcome threemenandalady! Glad you found us over here! I used a due date calculator and if you O'd August 6th then your due date is April 29th! I will add you to the list!!!
    I hope I go late. My ds has a birthday April 8th. Thanks again NC. Btw, did you cramp?
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think being tired makes a big difference, I had a late night last night then was up early with the boys and to make it worse I forgot to have breakfast. By 11am I felt really sick and horrible, I managed to have a bit of lunch but felt nauseous all afternoon and just made a pasta salad for dinner which I've managed to have plenty of. I'm half glad to be feeling the sickness because it is a good sign everything is going well with bean but also hoping it doesn't get much worse as having to make food for the boys is really not going to be easy!!

I've been taking vitabiotics pregnacare since I got my bfp just to make sure I'm getting everything I need.

Really glad you haven't had any more spotting NC, fingers crossed you get some great lab results back tomorrow too. xx
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! I did cramp and still get them every now and then. Mine started really bad on left side and lately have been on right side too. When I had that spotting, I had pretty bad cramps on left side too.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome ThreeMenAndALady xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had pretty bad cramping, it still comes and goes. Mine has also been to the left and in my back like beachy. It is normal unless it s severe and constant...as well as with bleeding.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Page 11 of 601 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast