Page 12 of 601 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112512 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just found this thread, I guess I was hanging out in the August 2ww out of a slight case of our one attempt worked!

I have had cramping on and off ever since O, but that is really the only symptom, so I'm a little worried. With all 3 of my sons I had pretty bad ms really early, although I cant remember exactly how early. Also, my boobs dont hurt (well maybe a teeny bit) and with my other pregnancies my nipples got extremely sensitive by the time I got a bfp. My lines on the zillions of pg tests kept getting darker and darker but I have not been to the doc yet. Part of me is hoping the lack of symptoms means GIRL, but mainly I just want symptoms to show Im actually pregnant. I'll probably regret saying that!!!

This thread will be fun! Oh, and I do feel very bloated and swear Im showing already, but it could be my major derail from the LE diet....oink, oink.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Andrew '99, Tyler '01, Slade '11
    summer 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Winngrin View Post
    I just found this thread, I guess I was hanging out in the August 2ww out of a slight case of our one attempt worked!

I have had cramping on and off ever since O, but that is really the only symptom, so I'm a little worried. With all 3 of my sons I had pretty bad ms really early, although I cant remember exactly how early. Also, my boobs dont hurt (well maybe a teeny bit) and with my other pregnancies my nipples got extremely sensitive by the time I got a bfp. My lines on the zillions of pg tests kept getting darker and darker but I have not been to the doc yet. Part of me is hoping the lack of symptoms means GIRL, but mainly I just want symptoms to show Im actually pregnant. I'll probably regret saying that!!!

This thread will be fun! Oh, and I do feel very bloated and swear Im showing already, but it could be my major derail from the LE diet....oink, oink.
    I just came here today too. I don't want to get away from the 2ww thread. I'm in the same boat you are. I cramp and have loose stools all the time....sorry Winngrin. And I was a one hit wonder too. Glad another familiar lady is on this thread. I look forward to going through this journey with you.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    Nausea has kicked back in! Yuck!!!! DS1 was up at 3:00 AM with a bad dream and then he wanted something to eat. Then DS2 wet the bed and was up at 4 AM. I had to change sheets and get both of them back to bed. It was finally 4:30 when I went back to bed. DH let me sleep in and I slept to 9:30! But, I woke up with horrible nausea. I think getting up at 6 AM has its advantage b/c it makes me eat earlier! I have been taking these prescription prenatal vitamin samples and had no nausea with them. Maybe it is the prenatal that is helping! I had my dr call in a full prescription and it will be ready for pickup tomorrow!

Happy to report no more spotting! I can't wait to get my lab results back tomorrow!
    In my doc's words: "Nausea is a sign that your pregnancy is healthy and baby is thriving. It's a mixed blessing because at the same time it's no fun at all.."

A doppler off of ebay gives me the comfort I need in times of anxiety and I STILL get it.
    my baby's heartbeat is so strong and loud now!

I am SO glad your spotting has stopped Beachy!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    Mummy-I have had a sore throat a lot too...I think it is from acid reflux from the the pregnancy, either that or the extra snot I have had since I got pregnant running down the back of my throat...yuck!
    FINALLY SOMEONE Gets that extra mucus too... I was starting to think that i was just alone in that prego symptom.
    I have it stuck in my throat and thinking about it and hacking it up makes me nauseous, and when I do it, it takes everything I have not to heave and then throw up.. and it doesn't stop until the baby is out!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and congrats again ThreeMen and Winngrin, glad you decided to join us!

Winngrin, I hear you on the massive derail from the LE diet. Trying really hard to contain myself though and not put on too much weight with this pregnancy.

Beachy, sorry the nausea is back but maybe you can take it as a girl sign. Everyone I know who has had bad morning sickness has had girls so I was kinda hoping to get it this time 'round...

AFM - Feeling pretty good just exhausted from working night shift. Boobs seem to have doubled in size over the weekend so DH is happy and nausea that comes and goes when I'm hungry but no where near as bad as what some of you girls seem to have. Definitely HAVE to eat breakfast now though!

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to burst your bubble Ruby but I had such bad ms with all 3 of my pregnancies that I was on a prescription suppository, and then pills when I could handle them. All 3 kids......BOYS!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

summer 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YAY 3M, I'm glad you're here too! The terrible thing about charting and getting a bfp so early is that these (hopefully pink) beans will take FOR-EV-ER to get here!

Make a pregnancy ticker

summer 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that must have been horrible Winngrin, I hope the ms stays away for you this time.

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome winngrin when are you due?

Wow we have sooo many ttc pink here where are all the blue lady's?? xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Winngrin! You are due on my sister's b-day! We do have tons of girl swayers! I know so many girls born in April (including myself, sister, best friend, best friend's DD, and 2 of my cousins). Bring on the spring girls!

Getting an early BFP is hard! It seems like it takes ages to reach 6 weeks and then make it to the dr appointment!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Page 12 of 601 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112512 ... LastLast