Page 14 of 601 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114514 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mummypink your doctor sounds like a idiot, do you have to have him next time?
    I to feel like I've been pg FOREVER I think dh is fed up with my moaning already 'I feel sick, I'm tired, my boobs hurt, look at my skin yuck, how bloated am I' (sound like such a child!!)
    I wish men would at least carry the baby half the time!!!! So unfair!

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm worried and need your opinion ladies. I had bad cramping on my left side today. I called my doc and they said to come in for an u/s to see what was going on. There was noting in my uterus yet. I'm only 4 weeks today based on O. But she did say my left ovary was swollen. They aren't going to rule anything out yet. I had my levels done today and will get them back at 3pm. Is it normal to not see anything at a 4 week ultrasound, and has anyone heard of a swollen ovary after ovulation? tia
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that all sounds normal! I think it is common to get a little cyst after ovulation too. They say that an ultrasound won't pick anything up until beta is 2,000 so I wouldn't think they could see anything. My doctor told me that AF type cramps are normal and just to take tylenol when it gets bad, as long as it isn't severe and accompanied by bleeding.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you NC.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I'm not much help at all but isn't the bean so tiny at 4 weeks could they have missed it? Fx everything's ok sweetie xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3M, well missy, being the OCD info hog that I am, I have looked this up on about 20 different sites. Most seem to agree that while there is a tiny possibility you may be able to see something at 4 weeks, it is not until about 5 weeks that anything can be seen, and by 6 weeks it should be easily determined. So it does not sound uncommon to not see anything at 4 weeks. I'm so sorry that you even have to worry about this. If there was a drug to get through the first trimester in ignorant bliss, I would be the biggest junky.

Please try not to worry to the point that you are very stressed. I have been trying to let go a little and have some faith, and the knowledge that at this early point things are out of our hands is somewhat comforting. I also have had some cramps that I do not remember from my other 3 pregnancies. I remember slight cramps and some pulling, but this has seemed more sharp. I am trying to tell myself that if something is really wrong, most likely we will know without a doubt. What do they want to do? Will you go back in another week or so?

Make a pregnancy ticker

Andrew '99, Tyler '01, Slade '11
    summer 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm getting my beta's in about 30 minutes. I'm at most 14 dpo. And I have to go back on Wed to get them done again. I think I will get another u/s in the next week or 2. Thanks so much for looking that up for me Winngrin. It really means a lot to me. I will get back on here after I talk with my doc's office.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    I'm getting my beta's in about 30 minutes. I'm at most 14 dpo. And I have to go back on Wed to get them done again. I think I will get another u/s in the next week or 2. Thanks so much for looking that up for me Winngrin. It really means a lot to me. I will get back on here after I talk with my doc's office.
    Fingers firmly crossed for you. I agree that I wouldn't have thought there was much to see yet at 4 weeks. xx
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffani3 View Post
    Mummypink your doctor sounds like a idiot, do you have to have him next time?
    I to feel like I've been pg FOREVER I think dh is fed up with my moaning already 'I feel sick, I'm tired, my boobs hurt, look at my skin yuck, how bloated am I' (sound like such a child!!)
    I wish men would at least carry the baby half the time!!!! So unfair!
    Yep he really is! I haven't had him very long but I was automatically put with him when my last GP left which was a shame as she was fab! I've been looking to see if I can change but all the ones I know are ok seem to be full at the moment, think I will talk to their reception and see if they can change me. No point in having a GP I can't understand! I wouldn't mind so much if he seemed to know his stuff but clearly he doesn't!!

Oh, being able to share the pregnancy with DH would be fab! My dh would love a 4th but I told him it was only going to happen if he grew the baby next time!!
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Come back 3M!!! So hoping you heard good news!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Andrew '99, Tyler '01, Slade '11
    summer 2012

Page 14 of 601 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114514 ... LastLast