Page 504 of 601 FirstFirst ... 4404454494502503504505506514554 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 6003
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    cinss- I saw your baby wearing thing , where you said you are getting a ring sling. I never loved ring slings lol but i just never could get them to fit right (I Had one made out of a woven too) but I wanted to point out that when the baby gets bigger its much easier to have one where the weight is divided 2 shoulders. Ring slings are great but I think you definitely need more than just a ring sling especially when baby gets heavy because it hurts when all the weight is on one side..

I have a LOT of carriers and wraps etc lol. I wore DS1 a lot.
    the babywearer.com is also a good site
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Next option will be HT eventually...

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes please I am due May 14th. My eyes are swollen and red from crying over the shootings. I just found out about it and just cannot make any sense out of it. It is just too sad and horrible for words!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so heartbroken, like everyone else, over these shootings. My heart literally aches...every time I think I think about it, I cry. I didn't even know about it until I got in my car after work and turned on the radio, about five minutes before President Obama started the press conference. When he started to get choked up in his speech, I just lost it. I haven't had the heart to turn on the news, so I still don't know any details. And I don't know if I ever want to know...
    In other news, I have my scan tomorrow at 11:00 am. After today, it seems like small potatoes. I am just excited to see my sweet little baby, whether it be he or she. Hug your babies tightly tonight, mamas!!
    Love of my life: DS born 10/2010

and due late May 2013! It's a sweet !!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningmadly View Post
    cinss- I saw your baby wearing thing , where you said you are getting a ring sling. I never loved ring slings lol but i just never could get them to fit right (I Had one made out of a woven too) but I wanted to point out that when the baby gets bigger its much easier to have one where the weight is divided 2 shoulders. Ring slings are great but I think you definitely need more than just a ring sling especially when baby gets heavy because it hurts when all the weight is on one side..

I have a LOT of carriers and wraps etc lol. I wore DS1 a lot.
    the babywearer.com is also a good site
    hmm i am not really sure what to do, i think i just need a ring sling for when bub is newborn, so i can still take DD in the pram or trolly. Then when bub is bigger i will probably just put him the pram and DD will be able to walk. i did have a Tommee Tippee baby carrier with DD and i only used it once, i have given it away, i always prefered to put her in the pram but that was because i only had 1 child with me.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love my ring slings. The other carriers, not so much. I'm the opposite of spinning -- the two shouldered front/back carriers just don't fit me or my lifestyle well. And I second the babywearer.com recommendation. If you have friends that have carriers, or a baby store nearby that sells different styles, it really helps to be able to try them out and get advice on how to carry in the ring or pouch/sling-style carriers.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTP good luck tomorrow on your scan!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I know our area there is even a baby wearing group where people will get together and you can try different ones. I think body type and fit etc matter !
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTP- what time is your scan??

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DS3 is in Kinder, I scooped him up as soon as he got out and couldn't get home fast enough. My heart hurts for those poor families and they're in my prayers..
    DS1 2000 DS2 2002 DS3 2007 4/2012 baby boy 4/9/13

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and healthy baby vibes tomorrow, TTP!
    DS1 2000 DS2 2002 DS3 2007 4/2012 baby boy 4/9/13

Page 504 of 601 FirstFirst ... 4404454494502503504505506514554 ... LastLast