Page 505 of 601 FirstFirst ... 5405455495503504505506507515555 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 6003
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did feel some early movement with this one at 14 weeks but it's really rare I feel anything at all! It's hardly ever. By now my son was a daily mover and I could feel it but this one is so different. Is it just because maybe I have more room in my uterus? I don't get it.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Suregena my baby is the same. I felt something early on around 14 weeks and then nothing for weeks and now I may get a day where I feel bubs 4 or so times but then I go a few days with nothing.. I dont know why. I mean I know my placenta is in front but Im sure I was feeling DS2 by 17 weeks all the time and I had an anterior placenta like him. Maybe it is more all over this time. I really dont know. Sucks as I really dont want to use my doppler but I have no idea if bubs is ok in there and I get nervous. Just know you are not alone Im sure our babies are fine x
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I only feel bubs when im slouched over on the computer, and its always to the side never at the front.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningmadly View Post
    is anyone else totally shaken by this school shooting?

so glad we homeschool right now
    Completely heartbreaking. Made me feel physically sick. I just have no words really. I break out in goosebumps whenever I think of it.
    I cannot fathom the heartbreak those families are feeling.
    I think letting your heart walk out the door every day is one of the hardest parts of being a parent.

What is even sadder though is that this will happen again, and again, until serious reforms are made to weapon laws. Yet the law makers are quoted as saying that "now is not the time" really?!!?! Actually you know what, they are right, NOW isn't the time, the time was 60 or so years ago, when the rest of the civilised world introduced legislative weapon controls.
    You can't change the fact that people will have mental illnesses, and will want to do unspeakable things. What you CAN change though is the fact that anyone can buy any deadly weapon, at any time, with which to create mass murder. Which is why I don't subscribe to the saying 'guns don't kill, it's insane people who kill' you will never be able to take the insane out of people, but you can take guns away, which means the insane will have lesser means by which to commit such atrocities.
    It's not an accident, or a coincidence that in countries where weapons laws are strict (like Australia and Sweden) have significantly lower crime rates, and significantly lowers firearms deaths, and of course no massacres like what the states seem to have more and more often.
    (For example, in Australia the firearm death per 100,000 is 1.04, in the states it's 10.80.....that's over 10 times higher!!!!) and no people aren't dying left right and centre because they 'don't have guns to protect themselves' in fact the crime rates are significantly lower!

The person guilty for the deaths of those children is the man who pulled the trigger, but blood is also on the hands of the government and law makers that refuse, despite massacre after massacre, to protect the greater population.

Those horrendously realistic shooting games that kids/teenagers spend hours playing don't help society either, it desensitises them from death, and for those susceptible to mental issues it blurs the lines between reality and virtual.
    I'm very old school, but there is no game, or fun, or triviality in shooting, murder.
    I have a very strict no toy guns in my home, DS never has, and never will own a toy gun, he will not ever pretend to shoot and murder, because that's not a game, never should be, and never will be.

I'll get off my soapbox now.....
    Last edited by Lassie1982; December 15th, 2012 at 05:17 AM.
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    See we used to be strict with toy guns too but ds1 would just make them out of sandwiches and sticks lol but banning them just turned into more of a obsession bc he couldn't have them. I actually talked to our pediatrician about it and she agreed.
    So I let him have one but he's not allowed to shoot it at people and he knows that
    I agree, too many "games" with killing people. It's not a game.
    but I also talk to Ds1, a lot about guns, and what to do if a friend has one or if he's in a house with one. Hes little but the reality is ,you never know if they are playing at someones house and the parents didn't lock theirs up...
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Next option will be HT eventually...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am finally feeling the a baby a little more now too! And also when I'm sitting. Never laying down which Is weird
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Next option will be HT eventually...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still not feeling it much -- the occasional slither or bubble, but I was feeling my last one regularly by now. I'm relieved to know that I'm not the only one. It's been making me nervous.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh lassie I wish you could help me talk sense I to people here. They keep saying its not lack of gun control. I call BS on that. You my friend are right...100% right. It is no coincidence that where you live is safer than where I live.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like we are having a little GIRL!!!
    Thanks everyone for your support!

image.jpg
    Last edited by Turning the page; December 15th, 2012 at 04:20 PM.
    Love of my life: DS born 10/2010

and due late May 2013! It's a sweet !!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!! I was hoping you would update soon!

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Page 505 of 601 FirstFirst ... 5405455495503504505506507515555 ... LastLast