Page 54 of 601 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had period cramps with both of mine real bad pains felt like it was coming and I would go to the toilet to make sure. I have spoken to other people and they have had the same thing!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I get the sharp pains if I get up too fast or cough too, but I remember having that in my previous pregnancies too.

Mine don't feel like my period is going to start, it is more just like an achy feeling I guess. It has been better today since having maternity jeans on.

We've been out at a festival today with the boys and I've been feeling amazingly pretty good, only had a few points where I felt a bit sick. Even managed to have the picnic lunch, I got home still feeling ok and of course then started worrying maybe something was wrong. At which point I had to go and cook dinner and the nausea hit me again! How typical, feeling rubbish with ms or worrying that it isn't there lol!
    My doppler should be arriving soon so I can hopefully hear the heartbeat in a week or so which should help reassure me everything is ok.

I have been so bad at daydreaming about pink stuff, I went into a shop the other day to get a new wipe-able table cloth and they had loads of adorable pink nursery bedding, blankets and pink bunny toys. Of course I zoomed straight over and started having a look at it all and then had a pang of worry that maybe I'll never get my little princess and had to walk away from it all. Every time I go and get clothes for the boys I can't help but look at the girls stuff on the pretence it is for my niece as she has a birthday coming up. Part of me thinks it is ok to daydream while I can as in a couple of months we will probably know the gender, but part of me doesn't want to even think that it could be a girl because I'm so scared of how I will feel if the u/s shows a boy.
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so mad at myself! Between going on vacation and only eating carbs, I have gained 11 lbs in 6 weeks! OMG....I am going to be huge. I have got to get myself back to normal and on the treadmill or I will be as big as a house!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're not alone NC, I don't even feel like I've been eating loads because of ms but I weighed myself yesterday and I've gained 6lbs already!
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beachy, I have been so crazy hungry that I'm sure I've already gained, too. Maybe it's our body's reaction to being off the le diet.

I'm having brown spotting and a back ache this morning. Trying not to panic. I've bled with my other pregnancies but it still freaks me out. Calling the dr as soon as they open.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I can officially join you all!

I hope it sticks!
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Suregena! x
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellbelle View Post
    Beachy, I have been so crazy hungry that I'm sure I've already gained, too. Maybe it's our body's reaction to being off the le diet.

I'm having brown spotting and a back ache this morning. Trying not to panic. I've bled with my other pregnancies but it still freaks me out. Calling the dr as soon as they open.
    Really hope the spotting stops soon xxx
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by suregena View Post
    I think I can officially join you all!

I hope it sticks!
    Well for now you can join them! :P
    SO glad you got that test and believe it now! "A line is a line"
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellbelle View Post

Hope everything's ok sweetie xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Page 54 of 601 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast