Page 551 of 601 FirstFirst ... 51451501541549550551552553561 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 6003
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ours is going to be Wyatt, Quin or Finn lol !! Finn was going to be it til I realized tori spelling named her last boy that... He's like, nope! But he said its ok! My son wants Wyatt I think I want Quin ( it was my girl name too) I think we'll just see what he looks like!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ((((hugs)))) Surgena, I'm sorry you're feeling sad, I can only imagine how hard it must be to live so far from family. I hope one day soon, you're able to live in the US again.

Great names ladies!
    DS1 2000 DS2 2002 DS3 2007 4/2012 baby boy 4/9/13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    Mummypink, is the vein in your inner thigh area? Like going up to your "area"? Sorry for the wording. Should've just said vagina...lol.
    lol! It is more at the front just under my bump, kind of on my bikini line but it goes from there down my leg and just round past my knee when it is at its worst. I think it is because the baby is sitting so low because it is often worst in the morning which I don't understand as obviously I am lying down so the circulation should be ok. I always sleep on my left hand side too and have a pillow under my bump and between my legs to get comfy. I've got the midwife next week so I suppose I should ask her about it.

Am I the only one to have it?
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Suregena sorry you're feeling so sad, sending you a big hug. I live abroad from my family but thankfully I'm not so far away although it has been 15 months since I was last back so I haven't seen some people for absolutely ages.

I hope you've managed to get some food in and are feeling a bit better now. xxx
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How organised are you all? I think I have picked out the pushchair that I want but I still haven't ordered it. By now I have usually started stocking up on nappies and things but I haven't for some reason. I feel really dis-organised, I think I need to sit down and seriously think about what I need to get for this little one. Work out what clothes I need etc etc as I've barely got anything at all so far.

I know if I was having a girl I'd be going crazy by now buying things so I feel guilty that its most probably because I'm finding it so hard to get excited about getting things for another boy.

I just want to buy pink for once!!
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    *hugs* Mummy

Baby items are written down and I can check off lotion, soap and one cloth diaper. I was hoping to get major shopping started next month but it's not going to happen. Hopefully I can start in early March, so I won't feel so rushed toward the end. So in answer, not as organized as I would like to be..
    DS1 2000 DS2 2002 DS3 2007 4/2012 baby boy 4/9/13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I ordered a new cot/crib mattress because I don't want to reuse the crappy mattress my son used in it... time for a refresher. Also ordered the moses basket. We had a second hand one that was falling apart and had a lumpy mattress and I cannot believe we used it for my son (we threw it away after he stopped using it)... it was awful. I wish we had got a new one with him, oh well. I ordered my son a new kid's bed as we will be reusing the crib (just replacing the mattress.) That's it so far. I need some stuff like wash cloths, a new thermometer, etc, but nowhere near as much as last time. I may or may not get a new carrier but the one with my son is still in good condition so no reason to, really (I tend to only use a carrier for the first year+ of life.)
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you are feeling so homesick Gena, I wouldnt like to be too far away from my mum either I hope you are starting to feel a little better x

MP - I havent bought anything but I have been given a few things (capsule & loads of clothes). My major thing I need to do is sort out the car! We have to see if 3 seats will fit or we'll be in big trouble! I have been given a capsule from a friend so can try but I need DH to help and he has been so busy with work so hasnt had the chance. We still need to paint the nursery but that isnt totally needed before bubs as she will be in our room for a while anyway. I already have the cot and change table from my other 2 so no need to buy another one there and my friends want to give me a baby shower so have avoided buying nappies and such as I will ask people to get me things like that for the shower. I think I will start doing more next month - I still feel scared to buy too much and was the same with my other 2. Worried I'll buy something and the worse happen.. Cant avoid it forever I guess.

How are the rest of you ladies? HBP are you the first due date of this group thats left???
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies! It's been a long weekend. Had my brothers wedding! We also had a few issues including a car accident and a puking Dh...eww. So now I am without transport but dh is better, he was thinking it was lack of food and drinking beer and too much soda. Hoping whatever it was isn't contagious, seeing as I have contractions like crazy as is...don't want to get dehydrated!

I have not boughten anything for Teddy, we are behind but I'm not bothered yet by it. Still researching car seats though :-)
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh dear Rosie, sorry to hear of all the goings on of your weekend! I Hope you didnt get hurt in the car accident?? xx
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Page 551 of 601 FirstFirst ... 51451501541549550551552553561 ... LastLast