Page 593 of 601 FirstFirst ... 93493543583591592593594595 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 6003
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the responses ladies. It could be the number of babies, I've had back labor also... at least I know it's not just me.

Wow, Rosie! Just 6 weeks, how exciting!!

Bimby~ Yay for getting to see your little one again on Tuesday! Time had been going by really fast, but I feel like its starting to slow down slightly now that I've reached the 30s. I still have a lot to do shopping wise so I'm kind of glad lol. May will be here before you know it though.
    DS1 2000 DS2 2002 DS3 2007 4/2012 baby boy 4/9/13

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm getting so anxious! This little guy feels like he's sitting really low, I feel a lot of pressure now. I've started packing my hospital bag already! I have a bit of an awkward question... Have any of you ladies used adult diapers for postpartum? I'm debating it for this time. It's not that I bleed that much, but I hated the feeling that I may leak every time I stood up or shifted in the bed. And the pads the hospital provided were really narrow.
    2009 2011 2013
    Colton Allen born March 28th!
    In love with my baby boys

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Bimby im jealous... i have an antenatal appt tomorrow but they dont do ultrasounds, just measurements and doppler. I started drinking Raspberry Leaf tea now, anyone else using it? I did drink it in my last trimester with DD and she came 2 weeks early, not sure if it is from the tea or what but i thought it cant hurt to start on it now.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm about to start drinking that too Cinss! I'm waiting until DH gets home on Tuesday, then he leaves again the day my mom flies in so from then on I won't worry about being alone when I go into labor. It smells really good, I can't wait to start it!
    2009 2011 2013
    Colton Allen born March 28th!
    In love with my baby boys

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually have zero desire to go early, trying to not even think about it! Haha. I don't want to do anything to naturally induce at all either, I want labor to be completely natural as it tends to go quicker and easier then for me.

I have not done a single thing to prepare for this baby, no clothes washed, nothing. I better get started!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Oh Bimby im jealous... i have an antenatal appt tomorrow but they dont do ultrasounds, just measurements and doppler. I started drinking Raspberry Leaf tea now, anyone else using it? I did drink it in my last trimester with DD and she came 2 weeks early, not sure if it is from the tea or what but i thought it cant hurt to start on it now.
    I didn't drink the tea, but I took the tablets religiously from 32 weeks.
    I was overdue, but had a very quick labour, 6 hrs from first contraction to birth, and if I'm honest only 3 hours of it were what I would call painful.
    I think the tablets had a lot to do with having such a quick an easy first labour so I will be taking them again.

I don't want bubs to come early! We are moving house when I'm 33 weeks, and there will be so so so much to do, life is going to be a whirlwind, have no prep done for baby at all, we havnt even got a car seat yet, we've been so consumed with house hunting and work, we've got a pram, a carrier (ring sling) and I've got clothes - but none of them are washed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mrshonyez View Post
    I'm getting so anxious! This little guy feels like he's sitting really low, I feel a lot of pressure now. I've started packing my hospital bag already! I have a bit of an awkward question... Have any of you ladies used adult diapers for postpartum? I'm debating it for this time. It's not that I bleed that much, but I hated the feeling that I may leak every time I stood up or shifted in the bed. And the pads the hospital provided were really narrow.

Ive never thought to use them - I think I wore 2 pairs of knickers with DS2 to make everything feel more "secure" but cant remember lol - Maybe just bring your own pads with you to wear underneath the hospital ones if you feel a little uneasy about it. Sounds like might be meeting your sweet little boy soon with all the pressure you're feeling. Either way I guess it isnt too far away for you now

Im sure I posted before but its not here so who knows what happened.. WOuld Rasberry Leaf tea be ok to take for a C/S? Can it help tone uterus for after or would it be unwise with the fear of rupture??

Oh and another thing, is there anything you can take to prep the BB's to have a good Milk supply. Ive always suffered in that department Im not leaking anything so presuming it'll be the same this time??? Anyone not leak but had good milk supply??
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimby View Post

Oh and another thing, is there anything you can take to prep the BB's to have a good Milk supply. Ive always suffered in that department Im not leaking anything so presuming it'll be the same this time??? Anyone not leak but had good milk supply??
    My supply is fine, I had some colostrum come in at the very end, but only with this pregnancy..before that I had nothing come out of my boobs and was fine when baby arrived.

I do like this page that I found though:
    http://www.everythingessential.me/He...ml#page=page-6
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; February 25th, 2013 at 06:32 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Butterfly - I will store that link and good to know I dont need to be leaking to still have enough, I so hope I do this time. Its so frustrating to have supply issues and it adds to the already stressful time of having a newborn - I really want to enjoy that time with my baby
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimby View Post
    Thanks Butterfly - I will store that link and good to know I dont need to be leaking to still have enough, I so hope I do this time. Its so frustrating to have supply issues and it adds to the already stressful time of having a newborn - I really want to enjoy that time with my baby
    Try these too!
    Lactation Cookies for Nursing Moms! | momaroo
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Page 593 of 601 FirstFirst ... 93493543583591592593594595 ... LastLast