Page 598 of 601 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 6003
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopefully it was the mexican food, go ahead and give it another shot!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mrshonyez View Post
    I made it like half strength too. I will probably try it again, and if it happens again I definitely won't drink anymore. I'll be super bummed though, I want to drink it just because I like it!
    I was going to say make it weaker next time, but sounds like you did, I have read a lot on the tea and have never come across anything suggesting that it could have these kind of effects, unless you are allergic i guess.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mrshonyez View Post
    Welcome foxy!
    No one has mentioned a growth scan to me yet. I had tons of ultrasounds with my other 2, but not near as many this time.
    I had leg cramps with the other 2, but I've been drinking a lot more water this time, and eating bananas. They say they can be caused by dehydration, or a potassium deficiency, but who knows! I do get lots of hip pain too! I toss and turn all night, and I have to physically get up to roll over.

Anyone who has had the raspberry leaf tea, did you have any kind of strange reaction to it? I drank my first cup last night and it was so yummy. Then later on, I suddenly felt extremely nauseous. Tmi- I kept feeling like I needed to have a bowel movement and went 3-4x in about 10 minutes. I also felt dizzy. Then when I laid down, I started shaking uncontrollably. I was thinking of going to the ER when it all stopped as fast as it came on. It only lasted probably 30-45 minutes total. I don't know if the tea caused it or not. I really want to keep drinking it, but not if it makes me feel like that!
    Ok I have two concerns about this - firstly that you could be allergic to it - that is very similar to the way anaphylaxis can manifest itself sometimes where medicine is concerned, and while I think if that had been the case you'd have gotten a rash/swelling, it may have just been a harbinger of an allergic reaction.

The other concern I have is that there may have been something yucky in the tea that wasn't RRLT - so either an herb that isn't supposed to have gotten mixed in there, or insect parts.

I would take it back where I got it from.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Ok I have two concerns about this - firstly that you could be allergic to it - that is very similar to the way anaphylaxis can manifest itself sometimes where medicine is concerned, and while I think if that had been the case you'd have gotten a rash/swelling, it may have just been a harbinger of an allergic reaction.

The other concern I have is that there may have been something yucky in the tea that wasn't RRLT - so either an herb that isn't supposed to have gotten mixed in there, or insect parts.

I would take it back where I got it from.
    I wish I had come on here and read this a few minutes ago before I drank more! Now I'm kinda freaking out! I used the same tea bag as yesterday too, so it was extra weak. I guess it's just a waiting game now. I have no idea what I would've been allergic to in it. I couldn't find anything on side effects either. I really hope it was just a fluke thing or it was something else that caused it. It was just so weird how short it was.

Edit: Well, nothing happened this time! And it was the same tea bag! I just got sleepy right after, but that was probably just because it was soothing. And I was semi freaking out something would go wrong. This is about what time it happened last night, and I drank it even earlier tonight. Thanks so much ladies!
    Last edited by mrshonyez; February 28th, 2013 at 12:55 AM.
    2009 2011 2013
    Colton Allen born March 28th!
    In love with my baby boys

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Must have been the Mexican food!
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So glad it's not the tea! It was just a coincidence thank goodness :-)
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrshoneyz glad it was not the tea making you ill.

Anyone heard form HBP, her due date is Saturday I think isn't it? That is if miss Willow has not arrived already.

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am very proud to announce the safe arrival of my dear friend
    HBP's little

blog_ro_962418_6898167_tr_princess2.gif

She is here! Welcome to the world sweet little baby girl!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; March 1st, 2013 at 04:27 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy birthday, Willow Rose!! Congrats HBP!!!

Mrshonyez~ Hope you're feeling better and glad it wasn't the tea causing it. xx

Got a cerclage removal date!! 3/14/13.. My peri found that I have funneled though, not 100% sure when it happened but it might have started sometime last week. He's not too concerned, since I've made it to almost 33 weeks, the funnel hasnt reached my stitch yet and I still have 2.9cm of closed cervix left. One week of bed rest left, according to his advice but I'm still going to take it easy after the stitch is out to keep baby baking as long as possible.
    DS1 2000 DS2 2002 DS3 2007 4/2012 baby boy 4/9/13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh congratulations HBP and Happy Birthday Willow Rose! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about the birth xx
    TT that's exciting!! 2 more weeks but hopefully as you say bubs stays put for a lil longer then that x

I'm so excited for the upcoming babies!! I cant wait for may though
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Page 598 of 601 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600 ... LastLast