Page 7 of 601 FirstFirst ... 567891757107507 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi everyone,
    my nub scan is in two weeks, but meanwhile i have been OBSESSING with the ramzi theory. i am actually quite surprised it does not get more attention around here with all of us gender obsessed ladies!
    anyone else willing to pull out old ultrasounds? i didn't get any early ones with DS1 and 2 so i cant compare.
    i have a gut feeling it is another little boy though.
    i am due MArch 13.

Quote Originally Posted by mummypink View Post
    Hi Janie,

Congrats! When is your scan date?

I don't get a 12 week scan unfortunately so no nub guesses for me but I'm looking forward to my 18-20 week scan.
    planned on ttc in August, but got a surprise in June!
    Baby #3 due February

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ruby yep i have a cake making business but really thats not a good thing right now as i cannot bare to be around cake omg!!!

congrat mummy on your defo bfp im feeling so sick....ive never been this bad in my life its terrible, iam basically living off bananas, apples water and toasted muffins!!! i cannot bare to be near cake choc or bread (unless its french stick or toasted muffins lol) i no i shouldnt but i keep hanging on to the hope that as this preg is so different to my boy pregs that this could be my little girl?? shouldnt get my hopes up really!!

welcome janie and big congrats on your BFP xxxx

how is everyone feeling??
    xx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

26wk potty shot http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post303069

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whats the Ramzi theory? Not heard of that one!

I made my GP and midwife appointment today so all feeling more real! I've got majorly sore boobs at the moment which feel huge (but really aren't as I'm only an A cup lol! ). I've been feeling like I need to snack all the time but I'm not actually that hungry, I cooked a Sunday roast yesterday and hardly felt like eating anything. My skin is awful too and when I was drying my hair this morning I started getting hot flushes and feeling dizzy so had to sit down on the bed. So nice getting pregnancy symptoms, I just hope I don't get as bad sickness as I did with ds2!

Out of interest what has your morning sickness been like with previous pregnancies?

With ds1 I had a kind of travel sickness feeling all the time and my sense of smell went through the roof so I wasn't eating loads but I wasn't being sick. With ds2 I just couldn't keep anything down, I was sick all the time until about 16 weeks and it got to the stage where my midwife signed my dh off work so he could look after ds1 so I could have a couple of days rest. I was convinced I was having a girl with ds2 as a result but I've since read that how sick you are has no relation to what gender you are carrying.
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ramzi isn't that a theory on which side of your womb the baby implants on?? Think you have to have a really early scan to tell! I think left side is girly right side for a boy????? X

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lovely cake hbp!!! I'm so sorry your feeling sick, hope it passes quickly for you.

Welcome Janie, congrats on your surprise bundle!

I used a clearblue digi at the weekend to help me believe it, oh is slightly in shock that it worked lol. Not having too many symptoms yet but it is early days. Having hot flushes, dizzy if i stand up too quickly and not bothered about eating really.

Hope everyone is ok x
    Mummy to 2 gorgeous (03) (09) Due in April 2013
    Swayed, hoped & prayed for my little princess. Now expecting her!!

Dreams do come true, potty shot found here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post309602

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffani3 View Post
    Ramzi isn't that a theory on which side of your womb the baby implants on?? Think you have to have a really early scan to tell! I think left side is girly right side for a boy????? X
    Wow that sounds really hard to determine!
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I read up! It's to do with the placenta and which side it implants on, left for girls right for boys and only can be determined on a 6-8 week scan! Yeah so a pretty tricky one!! xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi ladies,
    it looks like almost everyone swayed girl! i had started my girl sway about 3 weeks before i suspect i got pregnant. get this- my whole life i have ovulated +/- 2 days. i took my usual opk, and it turned positive, right around when i expected to ovulate. no bd for almost 2 weeks after that since i like to play it safe. turns out i think the diet delayed my o for 2 weeks! argh! so i was planning on swaying pink but i don't think i did it long enough to count.
    Yes, Ramzi is all about placental attachment. there was somebody on ingender who got quite good at reading the ultrasound pics and was pretty accurate in her guesses. i wish we had someone over here who could read the ultrasounds correctly. has to be ultrasound bw 6-8 weeks.
    planned on ttc in August, but got a surprise in June!
    Baby #3 due February

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm due April 12th...I didn't really sway but if I had to guess I'd say boy. I'm a natural at HE diet, I wouldn't have to change a thing.

Been suffering through a NASTY case of metallic mouth...I've heard others talk about this pregnancy symptom but it's new to me. YECH.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    I'm due April 12th...I didn't really sway but if I had to guess I'd say boy. I'm a natural at HE diet, I wouldn't have to change a thing.

Been suffering through a NASTY case of metallic mouth...I've heard others talk about this pregnancy symptom but it's new to me. YECH.
    Yay Anchor! Glad you found us!!! Sorry about metal mouth!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Page 7 of 601 FirstFirst ... 567891757107507 ... LastLast