Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Baby Bump Pics!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Y'all look great!

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Shell I get the same belly. Not quite as big but it's noticeable. I looked quite pregnant at 7 weeks. It went down a lot around 8 or 9 weeks. Now at 14 weeks I look big again. I am bigger than my friend who is 22 weeks along. Everyone is different though. I think my belly is big because I never exercised my muscles so they stayed super loose.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    12.5 weeks I'm almost 15 weeks now on Friday. I've gone from a 32A cup to a 34D in only 3.5 months lol uh oh!!!

4 weeks lol!
    Last edited by pslo11; October 9th, 2012 at 09:39 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pslo you guys are a cute couple congrats on the baby.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very cute pslo!

So guys, why IS there such a difference in between belly sizes between woman that relatively similar sizes (body wise)
    I know obviously that if someone has a higher bmi then they will likely 'show' later.
    But for ladies that obviously are on the skinny side/completely flat tummy side - why is there still such a variance in belly size and how much you show???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lassie i think the number of previous pregnancies can effect how quickly you show because ladies that have already had a couple of kids would have relaxed muscles especially if her kids were close together, and first time mums have stonger abs so hold it all in better and dont show till later.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Lassie i think the number of previous pregnancies can effect how quickly you show because ladies that have already had a couple of kids would have relaxed muscles especially if her kids were close together, and first time mums have stonger abs so hold it all in better and dont show till later.
    Ahhhh yes, that makes perfect sense
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it is down to your build too, if you are smaller in height the baby has less place to go so your bump will show quicker.
    Maybe down to how likely you are to retain fluid too as I know some people have more of a tendency for that than others. xx
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw thank you guys!! I think we look cute together too hehe my husband of 2 years in January!! I also agree with Cin about why you show early and number of pregnancies. I don't think it has anything to do with the build, because I too thought I would show earlier with a prepregnancy BMI of 17, but almost 4 months, and I'm still in my 0's! I want a pregnancy belly, grrrr!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pslo I am so jealous you are so tiny and fit!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast