Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Scan dates

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My gender scan is scheduled for December 7th in the afternoon. We will see if I tip the scales even further into boyland
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a loooong wait till my anatomy scan - 2nd Jan I find out if the nub guesses were accurate.. Im so nervous. If i had some money I would book a private gender scan beforehand but we're super skint right now Im so scared all the pink guesses were wrong & also embarassed because Ive told a few people and they have all given me that look of "dont get excited" oh how I'd hate them to have the "told you so" look
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimby View Post
    I have a loooong wait till my anatomy scan - 2nd Jan I find out if the nub guesses were accurate.. Im so nervous. If i had some money I would book a private gender scan beforehand but we're super skint right now Im so scared all the pink guesses were wrong & also embarassed because Ive told a few people and they have all given me that look of "dont get excited" oh how I'd hate them to have the "told you so" look
    omg my DP has told everyone we are having a boy, because he was with me at my 12 week scan and the tech said 70% chance its a boy, he even told everyone the name

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    omg my DP has told everyone we are having a boy, because he was with me at my 12 week scan and the tech said 70% chance its a boy, he even told everyone the name
    Oh dear! 10 out of 10 for enthusiasm, but I can see that you wouldn't want to untell that.

Well, here's hoping, wishing, and having EVERYTHING crossed for you that you will hear 100% boy on the 4th
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Cinss I have been the same as your DP lol Funny thing is I dont have a problem hiding it from the inlaws lol I guess because I know the comments already so know better then to blab to them hehe I hope all our guesses are right so we dont have to hide lol
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My anatomy scan is scheduled for Jan. 2nd. Guess we'll see if my weak boy lean from the tech was correct!
    x's 4! It's a girl! Born March 30th, 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HBP did you have your 4d scan?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey popping in from other ddc just wanted to see what your sway stats were looking like. anyway to put what they swayed for and what they had like this-
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-...tes-stats.html
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsaukina1 View Post
    hey popping in from other ddc just wanted to see what your sway stats were looking like. anyway to put what they swayed for and what they had like this-
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-...tes-stats.html
    Mrs p idea came from their main thread! Go to page 1 you'll see it! Hehe
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies!!! I don't post very often, but am on the site a lot. I have a 15 month old DD and am pregnant with our second due may 10th.

My DH has two girls from a previous marriage also, so we are really hoping for a boy. I didn't really sway because I got pregnant the month before I was suppose to really start my sway (opps).

I have a gut feeling its a girl again, but im sure im just trying to prepare myself. It seems everyone I know has two kids of the same sex so I feel like I will be the same.

Anyways, my gender scan is on December 14th.....I can't wait!!!! Hubby can't be there due to work so I told him I would have tech write it down and we would open it on Christmas morning together. But now I don't know if I can follow through with not finding out at the scan and waiting till xmas lol
    Last edited by Blue chance2013; December 6th, 2012 at 12:34 PM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast