Page 15 of 89 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^Me either. Supposedly back labor is more common with anterior placentas, as are posterior babies (which, if I recall correctly is the most common cause of back labor in the first place). But I never had any back pain with my labors. It's a good thing to be prepared for it though! I'll have to read up on that.

I saw baby girl again today. She was stubborn and wouldn't give us any good shots at all. Except her girl parts. We have no doubts that she is a girl. My son, who was in the room for the sono said "That is not a baby...it's creepy." Lol. Gave us and the tech a good laugh. But she looks good, despite being "shy."

Has anyone not hit the nesting stage yet? I can't seem to motivate myself to get stuff done, which is tough...I have tons to do! But I am so tired and everything is sore (little guy isn't sleeping so well lately, he is getting his eye teeth, so I wake up achy from getting up so much at night). But it seems like tons of moms I know start nesting in the third trimester and I just cant get the energy. I hope it comes. Otherwise, DH will have to do it all (hmmm, not a bad idea....)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hit the nesting stage weeks ago, but mine always seems to come out in the form of EXTREME CLEANING(!!!) that I can't stop doing until the baby is born. I did it with my son, too.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am nesting right now! Getting a lot done but I am soo tired. Pretty sure I have strep or mono.... Sore throat for about 12 days now and my stomach has been sick, I'm tired and dizzy too at times.

I am assuming my baby is posterior, my other two were, yippee...not! Haha. Back labor is a bitch, excuse my language but it's really really really awful. My doc says I am crazy trying vbacs with posterior babes but hey it worked last time so I must be doing something right! Babe turned last second as he was coming out, hopefully it happens again that way or it's another c section for me.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm thread jumping here...

I had a regular labor with my first and back labor with ds2 and ds3 they were both posterior. My placenta is anterior this time so I am completely expecting back labor again. I agree it is awful. I thought something was wrong during my second labor because it was so much worse than the first and when I went into labor with ds3 and it started in my back I wanted to cry just thinking about all the pain I was going to go through. This time I am expecting it so I am trying to prepare myself mentally ahead of time.
    200120042007June 24, 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My DS1 was posterior but he had a posterior placenta and my DS2 had an anterior placenta but I had a normal labour with him... Guess Im just backwards lol I was nesting last week but too tired this week. I could have slept all day yesterday. If I didnt have a 3 y/o to look after I think I would have too
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ive been nesting, every room in our house has had the once over, now i just have to keep up with DDs mess daily.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I already went through the nesting a few weeks ago lol. I cleaned out all the closets and the rest of the house. It's driving me nuts how my garage looks though... But I got the car seat installed today finally, and cleaned out the whole van. I feel much better about it, and I'm pretty sure I'm completely ready for him now!!
    2009 2011 2013
    Colton Allen born March 28th!
    In love with my baby boys

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm desperate to get all the cleaning done that I want to but I'm just so busy at the moment. I'm trying to get ahead work wise so I can relax for a week or two after the baby is born, and between just doing that keeping up with the day to day running of the house, and looking after the boys is taking all my time!

I'm also really worried about over doing it and baby arriving early as it literally feels like I could go into labour at any minute.
    I've got some more baby clothes to wash, and I finally got my camera battery charged up last night, so now i just need to sort a bag out for my boys in case they have to go and stay with a friend when I go into labour.
    I seriously need to make a list of things I still need as I know there are lots of bits and pieces I haven't got round to thinking about yet and it is stressing me out!!

Labour wise I haven't had a back labour so far, this time the placenta is anterior but my midwife said it still doesn't automatically mean back labour. So I'm not going to stress about it, just hoping he stays head down in a good position for labour! Last time I had a scan at 32 weeks he was head down, engage and looking towards my left hand side but obviously he can still swivel around.
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I certainly wasn't saying that anterior placentas mean posterior positioning. I have had two anterior placentas and no back labor. I just wasn't clear. I am hoping to avoid it this time too...but I dunno if I can get lucky three times

I gotta get myself in gear I guess. But not today, my big guy is sick as a dog. Poor thing. I dunno what it is...but it involves lots of tossing of the cookies. And lots of towels and carpet cleaner...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So many of us have anterior placenta's. I pray I don't have back labor this time. I don't think I've ever been anterior before....yikes!!!
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Page 15 of 89 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast