Page 53 of 89 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh 3men please let Spinning know we are all thinking about her and hope she is doing ok.
    Has anyone heard from Brandles????

Not much going on here, have an appt on Monday with the Ob who may end up doing my C/S whilst mine is away but aside from that not alot else to occupy my time with, oh apart from my 2 critters School holidays starts from Friday and Im looking forward to not having to rush around so much in the mornings.. Im not looking forward to having to entertain 2 kids though lol Thankfullly my mum is taking them up to her place in the country for the 2nd week of hols so am definitely going to do lots of R&R that week Well thats the plan anyway, I can guarantee the little miss will decide to come that week just to throw a spanner in my R&R lol
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been thinking about spinning and NC, too... all the time! And I also want to know how Brandles is??

I am like one of the last ones due in this group - oooh, pressure!
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good afternoon ladies. I'm not sure if you know this, but I live about 15 minutes south of Boston. We had our annual marathon yesterday and there were bombs planted around the finish line of the race. Over a hundred people were injured and 3 have been confirmed dead...one of which is an 8 year old boy. Heavy hearts today.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am just sickened by it. Such a sad, sad thing. I am praying for those families of the injured and lost.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Trying to explain to my kids why things like this happen when I don't understand it myself is very difficult. We're not big tv watchers, but can't even turn it on today because every station is replaying what happened. And facebook is flooded with pics of the people that died. After the kids went to bed last night my dh and I were watching the news. The idiot newscaster had to point out that the street we were looking at was covered in blood!!! It was obvious. This has already turned into a way for the local stations to get their ratings. I thought it was completely insensitive and only a dumb a$$ wouldn't know that it was blood. I will NEVER becomes desensitized by the horrible acts of others that are plastered all over the tv and internet. Do you ladies worry about bringing children into a world where things like this happen now? So much has changed since I was a little girl.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Boston bombing has been all over our news here too in Australia, it just makes me want to cry and i really hope they find out who was responsible. Glad you and your family were not actually there 3Men, it must have been a big shock for you, so close to where you live.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3M&L that must be awful for you to have such a tragedy so close to home hun. My thoughts are with anyone affected by this awful ordeal. Such a sad world we live in and I do often wonder why we are bring more children into it. I guess we can only live in hope that we educate our children enough so that this kind of behaviour does not continue on into the next generation...

Has anyone heard from Mummypink?? I bet she is baby gazing by now x
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My thoughts and prayers are with Boston. xx Very sad..
    DS1 2000 DS2 2002 DS3 2007 4/2012 baby boy 4/9/13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my 34 week midwife appointment yesterday..... er, except... I FORGOT...

I thought it was next week, for some bizarre reason. Suuuuucks! So I now have to wait for next week to see her.

Between my last week of work finishing last week and trying to adjust to "not working"... I think I've flat-out forgotten already what day it is now.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Grace on your little boy x

Just shocking news about the bombs, my prayers are with those that need them x
    Mummy to 2 gorgeous (03) (09) Due in April 2013
    Swayed, hoped & prayed for my little princess. Now expecting her!!

Dreams do come true, potty shot found here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post309602

Page 53 of 89 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast