Page 54 of 89 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whoops Gena lol . Its 3am here and I feel yuk, can't sleep but tired.. I feel like baby has moved transverse or breech again. Definitely not as low... ugh I hope I'm wrong. Feeling sick to my stomach. Did anyone else feel that way in thelast few weeks??
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I couldn't sleep last night because I was short of breath, with raging heartburn!

I fell asleep around 3/4am and woke up at 8am with my son... because I couldn't sleep anymore. I left my husband, thinking he'd follow not too long after. He didn't wake up until 12:40pm! GEEZ! (He went to bed/fell asleep before I did, too!)
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Saw my GP yeaterday, baby is facing front but head down, been trying to flip him around on my exercise ball, he is still up pretty high too, i have a feeling my placenta is in the way or something, i have to book another U/S to see where it is. I have SPD too so its not much fun for me at the moment, i am starting to wish this baby out already.

We got the 3 girls a guniea pig each on the weekend, something to keep them outside and occupied when the baby comes, so i let them into the garden yesterday and the neighbour's cat took one of them It was DD3's one, she took it pretty well but wants a replacement... I have a feeling that one of the others may be pregnant though, she is blowing up huge since we got her, we bought them from a family who advertised on gumtree, it would be pretty slack if they forgot to mention that, i guess we will find out soon, they are only pregnant for 10 weeks.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How sad a cat took one of them!
    2010 - 1 DS
    2013 - DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by suregena View Post
    How sad a cat took one of them!
    I know i am quite sad about it, even though we didn't own it for long it was so cute and fluffy and we were just starting to get to know the personality, i told the owner of the cat and she felt terrible and offered to replace it but i said no, i feel like the one to blame because i let them out of the cage and wasn't watching them.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, ladies! I've been absent for quite some time, but I wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing! My, have I enjoyed seeing all of these darling babies! So precious and perfect. I hope all you gals still pregnant are feeling well!
    As for me, after a very sick first 28 weeks, I can safely say that I feel "normal" for the first time all preganancy. Now that I feel better, and the weather is gorgeous, I want time to s-l-o-w down!! I haven't done anything yet to prepare for little girl, as I'm working crazy hours at work, and have had two deaths in the family, one of which was my beloved grandma, which has taken us all over the place over the past few weeks. Getting very agitated and nesty, and desperately need a quiet weekend to get things done--fat chance that'll happen. DH said she'll probably just have to sleep in the dresser drawer--lol. Anyway, other than that, it's been a wonderfully boring pregnancy, and I'm hopeful for my VBAC here in the next few weeks--fingers crossed!!
    Hope everyone is doing well! xoxo
    Love of my life: DS born 10/2010

and due late May 2013! It's a sweet !!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cinss, your dd's poor guinea pig. On a totally different note OMG your ticker is flying. Your little man will be here in no time.

Suregena and Bimby your tickers are flying too. Babies are going to be arriving in larger numbers soon and I am so excited. It's lovely to think how close its all coming after all the months of chat. I can't believe my little one is here.

Turning the page glad to hear you are feeling better and enjoying pregnancy now. Don't worry all the rest will fall into place.

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know! I'm nervous!
    2010 - 1 DS
    2013 - DD

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my weekly checkup yesterday. My cervix is still completely closed. Pretty sure I'll go late again.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing to be nervous of. It will all be great and Otis will have a beautiful little sister.

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Page 54 of 89 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast