Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im not sure Gena but I am feeling more "painful" braxton hicks this time and I did with DS2 aswell. The cervix pains might or might not be doing anything, I didnt really get checked last time nor will I bother this time but Im sure its just normal subsequent pregnancy things.

Cinss Im glad you saw it on the U/S so at least I know it happens Obs make you feel crazy sometimes hey, better for us to just chat to each other about it, we know what we're talking about
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think i read somewhere that the twingy sharp pains are from the baby's head moving down into the pelvis, i get them too.

Someone i know who was due exactly the same day as me said she put evening primrose oil capsules in her VJJ for 3 nights and she went into labor and had her baby yesterday. It was so quick she didn't make it to hospital had her baby in her bathroom and the ambulance came and took her to hospital. It was her 2nd child... Think i might give it a go starting in May, any thoughts?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Cinss that would be a bit scary giving birth in your bathroom! Ive heard about inserting EPO but didnt look into it anymore as I want to avoid spontaneous labour before my C if possible but I guess if it works and you are ok with having bubs at home if thats what might happen then go for it I went to buy the Brewers yeast yesterday at Big W but I couldnt find it.. Would normal Yeast do the same as I have some in the freezer?
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No Bimby bakers yeast hasn't got the calcium and B vitimins in it like brewers yeast does. You have to get it at health food shops or the home brew section of supermarkets.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    I think i read somewhere that the twingy sharp pains are from the baby's head moving down into the pelvis, i get them too.

Someone i know who was due exactly the same day as me said she put evening primrose oil capsules in her VJJ for 3 nights and she went into labor and had her baby yesterday. It was so quick she didn't make it to hospital had her baby in her bathroom and the ambulance came and took her to hospital. It was her 2nd child... Think i might give it a go starting in May, any thoughts?
    Well, I certainly think it'd be a better option then the usual castor oil trick - that just seems like it would cause misery to your digestive system! I'd say it's worth a try.
    Last edited by suregena; April 28th, 2013 at 06:30 AM.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimby View Post
    Wow Cinss that would be a bit scary giving birth in your bathroom! Ive heard about inserting EPO but didnt look into it anymore as I want to avoid spontaneous labour before my C if possible but I guess if it works and you are ok with having bubs at home if thats what might happen then go for it I went to buy the Brewers yeast yesterday at Big W but I couldnt find it.. Would normal Yeast do the same as I have some in the freezer?
    Heeh, and here I am thinking giving birth in the bathroom is less scary/stressful then getting on an ambulance! Hahah

I hear sitting on the toilet is one of the more comfortable spots to sit during labor since it opens the pelvis wider and encourages the baby to come down... think I'll try it during early labor... or while my hubby fills up our birthing pool.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2013 - DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Holy crap... thinking about it... when my son was born is about three-ish weeks away, gestation-wise. Oh MY! When will this little girl come? Oooohhhhh need to get cleaning! Ahhh!
    2010 - 1 DS
    2013 - DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think she's dropped, actually. First night of mild achyness in my hips last night/this morning and my bump seems lower/smallerish.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2013 - DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by suregena View Post
    I think she's dropped, actually. First night of mild achyness in my hips last night/this morning and my bump seems lower/smallerish.
    Im the same today, bump feels smaller

Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast