Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    I'm so very very sorry Sunflower!
    After my loss was confirmed I took Red Raspberry Leaf capsules and Vitex.
    The RRL strengthened my uterus, and the vitex helped me conceive again before my next cycle.
    I know it's so very hard, and it's certainly not fair.
    I'll send prayers your way sweet lady!
    Thanks butterfly! I'm really very shocked but I had bloods done yesterday. No more hormones in my system do I can ttc again this cycle!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for your loss sunflower! I haven't seen it before now, but ofc I'll take you off the list, altho I'm very sad to have to remove anyone =(
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,

Had some weird dreams last night! Dreamt my best friend had twins, my mum had quadruplets and that I was having a girl. Seeing as my mum had a hysterectomy years ago, I know there not going to be true, my friend may be trying but doubt twins, so I don't think mine will be true either.
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You never know - I dreamt I screamed and screamed at the sonographer who told me i was ahving a boy with my first and that didn't happen.
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just popping in to say a quick hello. We're just back from a week's vacation, which was fun, though I was sick the whole time. Not really vomiting much, but feeling carsick, or like I have a hangover. Dizzy, nauseous, queasy lurching stomach, headache. I'm kind of miserable at this point--just waiting for the first trimester to end.

Sunflower ~ I'm so sorry.

Northern ~ That's actually quite specific, and a lot of info, I think. My late loss had normal chromosomes, and beyond that they really couldn't tell much about why it happened. I did have a CVS with the pregnancy (having had so many chromosomally abnormal conceptions) so that might have caused it. The baby was so decayed by the time they took it out that they couldn't get much information on possible anatomical problems. It's hard not knowing what went wrong--I know I'll never have a CVS again, and I do discourage others from getting the procedure (get an amnio instead--it's lower risk and more accurate), but I also know that there could be something else wrong which may well happen again. If it does, we're done. One thing I'm sure of: if this pg ends in another late loss, we will move on with the family we already have...
    Waves to everyone!
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

thank you to atomic for helping make my dreams come true

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to say hi...I very much hope to join you ladies in expecting a May baby I am anxiously awaiting this next cycle to start again and hope it's the lucky one! We have two boys and this time are swaying pink, like everyone else so far!

I also wanted to say that you all are a very brave and strong bunch - I am so sorry for those of you with losses and very much admire your strength and courage. Hope all your pregnancies continue healthily and smoothly.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did an opk today to see how it would show up as I've not done it before and some people on another forum are saying "I've got a line on an opk after ovulation - I'M PREGNANT!!". I obviously know you can always have a line, as I always do. So now I can see that if you are pregnant, it's WAY darker than the control line!

since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow, that's *really* dark, Northern. Another hopeful sign.
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

thank you to atomic for helping make my dreams come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I gotta admit - I feel like utter shite! Pardon my french...

My loo and I have gotten uncomfortable close and I spend so much time out there my CATS ahve started sleeping on the toilet for company :P which is pretty bad! My cravings change constantly - mostly fish and salty foods. Tuna is the BEST i can get atm, but I know to keep it within the allowed limits, which sucks because I wants tuna constantly! Makrel in tomato sauce is a hit too. My partner is NOT impressed :P

I can't wait for all this to be over and become normal again. My fatigue is still a huge issue and I find if I sleep LESS than 14 hours a night I can't keep my eyes open during the day. My boys are good as gold tho - they keep stroking my cheek and my hair, bringing me water and biscuits and they bring their toys to me so we can play together. I still feel really bad though.

My OH has started to re-do our bedroom. He thought he'd surprise me and get the paint - I'd found this lush blue-ish lavender that I loved, but they didn't have it, so he bought the closest he could find - a light pinkisk lilac, which turned out to be a very purple lavender :P But its all good!

I'm getting more of a boy vibe now too. Got my 12 week scan the 9th sept.
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gurly
    Swayed pink
    Due date April 15 (tax day!)

First doctors app isn't for another 3 weeks eeek!

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast