Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    gurly - Congrats and welcome!!!

Tiggerian - I'm right here with you. Oh, I feel like crap most of the time, most days. Nauseous, though not vomiting too often (which still makes me worried), spending lots of time in the bathroom (my kitty has taken to napping on the bath mat while I'm in there), and dizzy and headachy. Feeling like I have a hangover, and wanting to do nothing but sleep. I still can't shake the feeling that this isn't going to work out, that the bean might not even be alive in there anymore, that I'm going through all of this feeling icky for nothing. And my house is so dirty, my kids are being neglected, I get nothing done... because I'm really not functioning. Ick, I so can't wait for the second trimester--to feel better and be reassured that I'm still pregnant, all at once.
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

thank you to atomic for helping make my dreams come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I hope this will make you feel a bit better - I'm in a different due date club and altho we all feel nauseas from time to time its actually very few of us who are throwing up and the other girls have all had scans recently and all is going well.
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish the scan was sooner! Sucks to wait so long just to confirm my pregnancy is viable. I can't help but worry, I actually bought a couple of tests so I can make sure they're still positive every few days, over the next couple of weeks. Can't relax till I hear that precious heartbeat

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tiggerian - I know, I make no sense. It's like, on the one hand, I'm miserable because I feel awful, and on the other hand, I'm miserable because I don't feel awful enough... There's just no way around this except waiting until some of the awful 1st trimester hormones subside. (and probably more good scans. lots more good scans.)

Gurly - Oh, yes. Waiting for ultrasound is so hard. And I have had losses after good heartbeats and development were found, which makes them less reassuring for me (and just makes me want more and more of them). This time around, I kept telling myself that the longer I waited for the first u/s, the better the information it would provide (this, statistically speaking, is true--you are even less likely to miscarry after seeing a strong heartbeat and appropriate for dates growth later in the first tri than you are after seeing them early on, though both are very good signs). Somehow, repeating to myself that the longer I waited, the more certain the good news, over and over again, really helped me this time around.
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

thank you to atomic for helping make my dreams come true

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cautiously waving and saying hello!

EDD: 20th april
    swayed - pink, like everyone else it seems!

Have had previous missed miscarriages so very anxious at the minute just want to make it to and through the first scan with heartbeats found then I will relax a little!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMonster View Post
    Cautiously waving and saying hello!

EDD: 20th april
    swayed - pink, like everyone else it seems!

Have had previous missed miscarriages so very anxious at the minute just want to make it to and through the first scan with heartbeats found then I will relax a little!
    Congratulations!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a quick post to say hello to all of the newbies!

I have my 12 week scan on the 19th, very excited xx
    Please have a go at guessing my nub http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-guess.html

My sensitive autistic aged 7 and my cheeky chappy aged 5

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Username: tmbabcock
    Due date: April 25
    swayed:
    expecting: ?

Got my BFP today!
    Aug 2009

March 2012

Due April 19th, 2014!!!

View my successful sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

I have some handcrafted bath and body products for sale in the B/S/T forum that were made by me if anyone is interested. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/buy-...tml#post484494

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tmbabcock View Post
    Username: tmbabcock
    Due date: April 25
    swayed:
    expecting: ?

Got my BFP today!
    Welcome and congrats!
    DS (2011)

Currently and hoping for a healthy next spring although another would be great too!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can i dip my little toe in?

I got a really faint bfp yesterday at 10dpo, a darker one today, but ive had 3 miscarriages in total, and i dont take a bfp for granted anymore!!

Username : Ribenaberry
    Due date : 25th April 2014
    Swayed : blue

I no longer care about the gender as long as i get to give this baby cuddles and watch it grow up!!

I'm going to test again on Friday when af is due, and hope for a strong line. Then im going to register with the midwife on Monday, I dont know if she'll refer me to the miscarriage consultant again, part of me hopes so as ill get an early scan - but i am also terrified of scans so i am not sure i want an early one!!

I hope all the sickness is starting to go off for you ladies, it is def the worst part of the first trimester!

Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast