Page 14 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone,
    I have not posted much on this site, but read all the time.

Username: soul sister
    Due Date: 1st April 2014
    Swayed: didn't, but starting to wish I had! Hoping for pink.
    Expecting:

I am feeling so horrible I can't sleep. And that leaves 24/7 to obsess about gender. I am feeling depressed already. I wish I didn't feel like this!
    It's such a weird mix of hoping this baby sticks and wondering if its all for nothing, and feeling guilty for wanting a girl, and depressed if I consider another boy. And I think it is a boy. I had a dating scan for reassurance, and without thinking said 'he' and I just knew it was! I feel like a terrible person!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They wont scan unless you are bleeding at ours, and only after 6 weeks.

I am glad i waited til this morning!!

image.jpg

Thats a pretty good line for 14dpo, so i feel happy today. I feel like i can start to be positive about it. Ive found it hard til now to visualise a baby, but i had a friend who said cherish every baby no matter how long you get to carry them, so i think ill allow myself to be excited even though nothing is certain

I think everyone feels a bit like that when youve got all one gender soulsister, dont feel guilty. You will love him when he is here, thats if it is a he! You never know, mothers intuition is 50:50, not everyone gets it right .

So happy your scan went well this morning!! Brilliant news, and lots of scans to check too, that should make it easier to know everything is going well, although the waiting for it might not be fun

Hope everyone is having a good day

Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    nice line!
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

thank you to atomic for helping make my dreams come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi All,

Been away this week and been absolutely stuffing myself. I am scared to step on the scales tomorrow.

Haven't felt pregnant at all, and just have sore boobs today. I've pretty much convinced myself that this pregnancy isn't going to progress. We've heard from our consultant too, who's said that they don't have enough DNA stored to do full genetic testing on Evelyn, so we are heading blind still.

Hoping things are going well with everyone. Have our scan in 2 weeks, a bit worrying.
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah I'm sorry shutter_bug, it most be horrible not knowing what is happening/going to happen. Will they give you extra scans? xx
    Please have a go at guessing my nub http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-guess.html

My sensitive autistic aged 7 and my cheeky chappy aged 5

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If it makes you feel better shutterbug with my last mmc I had SUCH strong symptoms. My boobs were agony I couldn't even bear to wear a bra I had to hold them walking down the stairs as the gravity just made them hurt so much, and I was puking all the time, yet the scan showed the baby had stopped growing at 5wks. My successful pregnany my boobs were barely sore at all just a bit tender, and I only felt sick, so the symptom strength doesn't mean anything xxxxxx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, symptoms mean nothing, and so does a lack of them, so please dont feel badly about this pregnancy based on that. I know how it feels though, symptoms do give you something to make you feel pregnant in the early stages. I have everything crossed that Evelyns prblems were a one offvand this baby is for keeps ns.

I am so bloated today, ive just driven for 2 hours feeling so uncomfortable and unable to let rip because mil was in the car!! i totally forgot how uncomfy the first few weeks are!

Hope everyone has had a good day

Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its not the lack of symptoms, I didn't have anything with my boys, its just a general feeling. I don't 'feel' pregnant and just keep forgetting. I'd normally be rubbing my 'bump' by now and getting excited about things we can buy, when the scan is, etc, but just have none of that.

Got a scan in less than 2 weeks, maybe then I'll actually think I'm pregnant!
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right - list has been updated and welcome + congrats to all the new girls on the list =D

Sorry for the delay, I'm still feeling god awful and spend my day alternating between my bathroom and my bed atm!
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Currently we stand at:

3 who didn't sway
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Page 14 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast