Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We'll I am 4 wks 2 days and I have finally started having some symptoms. I have been peeing A LOT, I am constantly hungry, and I am so over emotional. Way more than usual. I feel like I've been crying about the most stupid stuff. Haven't even felt a slight bit of morning sickness. With DD1 I had it really, really bad and DD2 I had absolutely nothing so I am hoping I won't get it this time.

Had a really rough couple of days as well. So I went to schedule a dr's appt and called the new OB I will be going to. (DH refuses to let me do a home birth. Spoil sport) I gave them all my info over the phone so they had it. Well I got a call back a day later later and they told me my insurance isn't going to cover my pregnancy. I called my insurance to ask why because I bought a maternity rider 2 years ago and have been paying for it for the past 2 years. They said I never bought it. I said yes I did and have been paying for it. It's on the initial paperwork you sent me when I first signed up. So I faxed them the paperwork and they said well for some reason it wasn't added on our end and if we add it now it still won't cover this pregnancy. I was beyond mad as hell. So I was freaking out. Well it turns out our OB accepts carecredit, which we have a credit card for so as long as we can get the credit limit increased we will be able to pay for the prenatal package the OB offers. If we can't get the increase there is a personal financing place in town that we already have an approved amount through (we had to get a lot of work done on our cars a couple months back) that we can use to pay it. The only thing is not I won't be able to get in to the dr. till I'm like 12-14 weeks pregnant. It really hard to get into this OB and I was already gonna have to wait about 5 weeks to get my initial appoint and now I can't make an appt until we get payment settled which could take anywhere from a week to 3 weeks. Once payment is settled THEN I can schedule an appointment and it will be a 5 to 6 weeks wait from there. This is just such a headache and I want to scream. I guess the only not so bad thing is the hospital we're having the baby at offers 100% financial assistance if you're below the 300% poverty level which we are so the labor and delivery will be covered. I looked into Medicaid and my husband makes 300$ gross over the limit. If they went off of net pay we would totally get it but they don't. I am just so mad with that insurance company. I immediately dropped them. I faxed in the letter to cancel my policy on Friday.

On top of that because of all this stress I haven't been sleeping more that 3 hours a night. I'm not falling asleep till like 5 in the morning and waking up at 8. Bleh!
    Aug 2009

March 2012

Due April 19th, 2014!!!

View my successful sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

I have some handcrafted bath and body products for sale in the B/S/T forum that were made by me if anyone is interested. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/buy-...tml#post484494

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my god tmb, thats shocking!!!! Id be looking into legal advice over the policy as that is their fault not yours which is going to cost you a fortune!!

I know what you mean about symptoms stepping up a gear, im so tired today i dont know why im not in bed!! And the emotions too.

I have managed not to let it slip this weekend about the baby to any family, although i think my mum suspects lol. We have decided to wait til 8 weeks to tell anyone, although ill need to sort out my midwife appt so ill prob have to tell my headteacher when we go back.

Hope everyone is well!

Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well the prenatal package that we're paying for is only about 3000 which isn't to bad plus like I said the labor and delivery will be covered by the hospital. Apparently they weren't charging me for the maternity rider so there's nothing I can do even though I signed up for it. I didn't even notice because all my bills are automatically withdrawn every month so I don't really pay attention. To what's charged.

With my first two we basically told everyone immediately but this time we're gonna wait. We figured we would tell everyone at thanksgiving since I will be 18 weeks that week. We'll already know the sex by then. I really don't want to hear everyone constantly going on about how we might have 3 girls. Even though I know I'll get over it and be just as happy if it's a girl I really don't want here everyone going on and on which my family will. The only 2 people that know are my best friend and sister.
    Aug 2009

March 2012

Due April 19th, 2014!!!

View my successful sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

I have some handcrafted bath and body products for sale in the B/S/T forum that were made by me if anyone is interested. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/buy-...tml#post484494

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow that's awful tmba, I really feel for you

I have bad news of my own as hubby has just been dismissed from work! Absolutely gutted because I'm currently a stay at home mum so this means we've no money coming in at all now. He's appealing that it is unfair (its basically because his new manager hates him, also because they have screwed him out of 3 weeks wages in his dismissal payments) but it is a huge worry, especially as with the current job market trying to get a new job with his last one ending in dismissal will be a nightmare. Trying not to worry about it as I don't want it to affect the baby. Also concerned because my mum is going to be pissy with us for having another baby full stop, let alone if it turns out we are in financial trouble due to hubby being dismissed. Gaarg! How is everyone else doing? Any morning sickness yet?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopeful - get onto CAB immediately, there's procedures for them to follow for dismissal. Was it on gross misconduct, or did he get the two written warnings after a verbal one? Gross misconduct means they can fire him immediately, but sometimes it can be argued if it was constructed (as I had once!). If they've just fired him with no warnings, then he can fight back and at least fight for compensation.

As for getting another job, he doesn't have to say he was dismissed, just that he left, and the previous company cannot tell them either (unless it was for criminal reasons), they are only allowed to state the time worked and attendance. If they say anything else you can have then for deformation!
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh hm thats really bad news!! I hope he can get something soon, or at least the money he is owed! Def get onto cab, they have always been brilliant when ive needed them.

I suppose 3k is not too bad tmb, but its a lot of money if youre not expecting it! I am pretty sure though if its on the paperwork and youve had nothing that says otherwise you can sue them, how are you meant to know they werent charging you for it? You assume the amount you are paying is for what you signed up for, even if it is cheaper than expected. Massive pain in the arse though!

I took another test this morning, the line started to show before the dye got to the control line, and the two lines are pretty similar in colour too it always makes me feel better when the lines are strong, it at least means things are progressing now! At 4+3 and already in maternity clothes, i dont think we can hide this til we know the sex, we will be lucky if we can hide it til the 12 week scan lol!

Im starting to feel crappy hm, mostly tired and off my food. I hope i dont get it like i did with dd1, that was awful car sickness 24/7, with dd2 it was more waves of sickness that made me feel like throwing up. But as long as everything is healthy i can put up with 8 months of feeling crappy lol!

Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much northern, no not gross misconduct - basically his new manager hates him and has been desperate to get rid of him. Hubby had a letter of concern because the assistant manager on duty left the safe unlocked, the banking on the side, and the banking forms incomplete. He argued that he wasn't the manager on duty and it wasn't him who did the banking and he wasn't responsible for the errors so it wasn't fair he got a letter of concern (that his boss never even spoke to him about, just left in the office for him to find) but his boss was dismissive and wouldn't talk to him about it. A month later and it seems hubby failed to properly seal the loomis (banking money bag thing) fully when he completed it and secured it into the safe. For this, his manager subjected him to a disciplinary hearing and put him straight on a final written warning, which is so freaking petty! It seems unfair that the assistant manager got a letter of concern for leaving banking incomplete on the side and an open safe, whereas hubby gets a final written warning for a bag not being fully sealed though it was properly completed and secured in the safe. Now hubby has made a stupid mistake and forgot to sign his name on an unimportant form, but his boss has obviously grabbed the chance and used it to dismiss him for misconduct added with the other things. His dismissal letter gave him 3 weeks notice, and told him he had 2 weeks holiday left but he wont get the money because he has to take his holiday instead of working his notice. Nice huh! Nearly 5 years working there with never a problem, hubby loves his job and is really upset at how they've treated him.

Though I feel better that you don't have to mention you've been dismissed, as he's really worried about being able to get another job should his appeal not work. I've told hubby if I get bad morning sickness I'm going to go puke on the floor of his store every few days hahaha

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I reckon he should get onto hr and put in a complaint of bullying from the manager, quoting all that youve said, how staff are not being treated consistently. I am pretty sure there are written procedures to follow for warnings, you cant just give them out because you feel like it! Your hubby just needs to be careful that none of the things he has done are on the "list" which hr will be able to tell him. They cant force him to use his holidays as notice either - they can give him gardening leave but they still have to pay him his holidays. Def ring hr, dont take this man at his word, he is clearly a bully, and hr will only know of the warnings not the rest of the story.

Good luck with it

Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my ladies - you've really got your fair share of bad luck at the moment don't you!?

tmbab - I don't really know anything about the US system, but that seriously sucks! If it was on the paperwork its obviously THEIR mistake, but if they haven't charged you.. yea its a pickle! But I hope you get it all sorted so you can start you prenatal care! Isn't there anyone who can lend you the money so you can get in a bit sooner?

Monster - from what I can see that is definitely unfair dismissal. He shouldn't even have been told about the managers mistake - that's nothing to do with him and going straight on final warning for a seal? I'm sorry, but I did that once by mistake and I was given a verbal warning and told not to do it again! There was a good £5k in that bag! It was just a mistake - it happens!

Well, from my own life - everything is going pretty well for us. My partner has started an online business and so far he's doing quite alright. We aren't expecting a return the first few months as all revenue will go straight back into the business. He still has his regular day-job, but hopefully within a year or so he'll be doing well enough to make it his full time job. Who knows!? We're taking it a step at a time.

From a health perspective, oh I'm going crazy. Morning sickness seemed to be baiting off, but its come back full fury! My SPD has kicked in and walking more than 30 mins is painful. I'm also struggling to sleep due to back pain (I had a spinal block after giving birth to both boys due to injuries, which is why I'm not allowed to give birth again (the injuries) and with my eldest son the guy - it was his FIRST time doing it and he put it in wrong SIX times and forgot the local anesthetic, still hurts nearly 5 years after!).

They found I had a UTI and was put on antibiotics. They then did a second sample and it came back positive for Grp B strep - urgh... so that's what was causing the UTI. So straight back on more antibiotics! Loverly...

They also did my bloods and true to form I was splat on the floor after they failed to draw any blood from me (I got 5 lovely bruises from it!). I'm so hard to bleed and for some reason that day I just couldn't take it and passed out. My BP crashed really low and I had to stay until someone could pick me up!

Other than that, everything is good :P Got my next scan the 9th sept.
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh not too long for your scan T, i had group b strep withdd2 and it meant imhad to go to the hospital not the birth centre, i was gutted! But turns out our new hospital is pretty nice lol so i didnt miss much! Didnt know it could cause uti's though, thats very pants!

I just dont feel pregnant. I dont know what i am expecting, i feel tired, bloated and nauseous, but i cant seem to get my head around the fact i might have another baby in 8 months time!! Did anyone else feel like this? Maybe its just my brain preparing me because of all the mc's, i dont know! Its unnerving though!

Looking forward to people having their scans sooon, and some more ladies joining us from 2ww! We need some more blue swayers to even it out lol!

Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast