Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Northern- congrats on a healthy first scan!

I just had my 8.5 week scan yesterday and we got to see the heart beat and baby was moving around a ton. Such a relief seeing the baby and makes it so much more real.

I have not gotten sick at all this pregnancy but I have felt nausea that lasts pretty much all day...the only way to get a little relief is by snacking on carbs all day long. I have also been extremely winded walking up a flight of stairs or just holding my son. Definitely did not have that during the first trimester with my son. I feel constantly exhausted and out of breathe. At least I am not getting sick though. Sorry to all those that are having a hard time keeping food down. That must be awful!
    DS (2011)

Currently and hoping for a healthy next spring although another would be great too!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your healthy first scans ladies. I can say now I'm on the second trimester, no more nausea!
    I have my anatomy us the 25th September, I'll be 17.5 weeks, not sure if I want to go before that to a private us...
    By the way Gurly, my last two pregnancies were different and I had two boys, so don't rely on your symptoms to guess the gender (I must admit I've been obsessed this time with my symptoms trying to guess if its a boy or a girl )
    Mom to &
    with boy #3, trying to accept the fact I'll never have a daughter
    English is not my language

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't vomited (fingers crossed it stays that way) but I feel rotten all day and all night. I must confess to feeling sorry for myself.

The nausea seems to have slowed time down to an excruciating pace. The months were flying by until that BFP, now every minute feels like torture. LOL.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm right there with you SoulSister!!! I will be 13 weeks tomorrow and it feels like it may never end!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I will join you ladies... I'm due May 6th! I had stopped swaying and really shouldn't have even gotten pregnant this cycle due to only DTD at least 5-6 days before O, plus all the stress in my life this month, but I guess nature had other plans, not that we mind. Now to keep my fingers crossed that everything goes well this pregnancy and the Long wait to find out what this baby is...
    Julia mom to: (13) (9) (5) (3)

it's a ! Born 8/30/2014 at home

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry bunnywabbit =( I hope you get a bright positive and a sticky bean soon!

I got my scan coming up on the 9th and I don't know.. I'm not too bothered anymore. I'll be very surprised if its another boy! Everything inside me screams tis a girl, my gut feeling, my dreams (which have always been accurate) - this one is 100% different from the boys. Although each pregnancy was different, there were simillarities and those similarities aren't there this time, its very much like when I had my DD.

Still completely fatigued, but nausea is getting better. I can't eat large portions, but I can eat and my weight is, as far as I know, pretty spot on what its suppose to be. Probably helps I've gone of coke, chocolate and anything unhealthy.
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, I'm a bit worried this baby isn't gonna be sticky. No blood, but my boobs arnt as sore as they were just before period was due. No nausea yet, but that doesn't usually come till week 5 for me. Although I have heard tell you can be less nauseous with little boys? Fingers crossed for my sway that that is the case.

Nice baby pic northern . Well we have done the big trip back to Australia from the uk. So am dealing with exhaustion on multiple levels atm. Dd2 woke up at 4 am this morning, Gah! 4w5d for me I think. Anyone ever had a pregnancy with no ms after really bad ms with the others?
    DD in 2009
    DD2 in 2012
    Swayed with GD in 2013 and had a beautiful DS in 2014
    Currently TTC another blue bundle. Wish me luck!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try not to worry but sore boobs just suddenly stopped.

Nearly 14 weeks now. Have attached a few pictures from my 12 week scan. I love his (or her) little nose xx
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Please have a go at guessing my nub http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-guess.html

My sensitive autistic aged 7 and my cheeky chappy aged 5

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Retrolove, we have almost the same due date! I see your nub shot, far from an expert, but maybe slight girl lean... Fx it's a girl for you! I didn't get a nub shot, so frustrated...
    Bella, don't worry about the ms, I didn't have that at all with ds1, neither with ds2, just indigestion... Hope that means boy for you
    Mom to &
    with boy #3, trying to accept the fact I'll never have a daughter
    English is not my language

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bella-I had sore boobs with my first (son) from the very start. This pregnancy my boobs have not been sore at all! Not even a little bit and I just had my 8 week scan and everything was all good. Doctor said not everyone gets sore boobs. My m/s came on at 6 weeks with both of my pregnancies so you still have time
    DS (2011)

Currently and hoping for a healthy next spring although another would be great too!

Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast