Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How did you go kitty??
    DD in 2009
    DD2 in 2012
    Swayed with GD in 2013 and had a beautiful DS in 2014
    Currently TTC another blue bundle. Wish me luck!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopeful monster. I feel the same! Ppl are starting to tell me they hope it's a girl, my boys want a girl and things are definitely different but i don't feel I'll be so lucky....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry it took so long for me to come back and update. I've been so confused with my last ultrasound... The doctor told me he couldn't see what gender it was, but I am pretty sure I saw a protrusion. I'm sure I saw boy parts on the profile view (he said it was the umbilical cord, but I think he was just being nice). I didn't see anything in the potty shot, I did see three lines, but I think the umbilical cord was between the legs and made me think I was seeing something I wasn't. So right now I am pretty sure it's a boy. I have my true anatomy scan on the 21st, which I'm 99.9% sure will show boy. I've already bought quite a few boy clothes items (which has made me feel a little better). I wish I could have gotten a picture, but he was in such a hurry he didn't give me anything

2011 Failed IG sway

2014 Failed GD sway

August 2015

Whoops DUE February 28th 2017 with a BOY! Didn't get a chance to sway for another girl, but this little guy really wanted to be apart of our family. We love him already!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh bummer kitty! So frustrating that he couldn't take more time with you. Fingers crossed you find out soon.
    DD in 2009
    DD2 in 2012
    Swayed with GD in 2013 and had a beautiful DS in 2014
    Currently TTC another blue bundle. Wish me luck!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, so I feel like I am starting to go nuts. My doubt is getting the better of me and I'm starting to get afraid that it's not a boy. I think it's just because it feels so unreal to me because I have two girls and when I went into my ultrasound I was expecting to here girl, not boy at all. I'm having a really hard time believing it's true and I don't have my anatomy scan for 4 more weeks. I even bought a cute little boy outfit at the store the other day and now I'm scared and feel like I shouldn't have done it. I uploaded my ultrasound to youtube to get your guys' opinions. I have watched this video a million and one times (no joke, over and over again day and night) and because I am seeing the umbilical cord a lot and it seems to be near his penis I keep thinking that his penis is the umbilical cord. Can anyone please reassure me? Here's the video link. 15 week ultrasound, baby #3. Boy! - YouTube
    Aug 2009

March 2012

Due April 19th, 2014!!!

View my successful sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

I have some handcrafted bath and body products for sale in the B/S/T forum that were made by me if anyone is interested. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/buy-...tml#post484494

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, that's cock n balls! I've scanned myself with the boys (vet nurse!) and have a pic of #2 son at 15 week

The bit above I think is cord, much bigger than willie...

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Happypixi. I know I seem crazy cause you can see it do many times but my doubt just kept making me think it was the cord I was seeing over and over again. I'm honestly still in shock that it's a boy because I didn't ever really think I would have a boy. And the whole time leading up to that ultrasound I would not let myself even have a little hope that it was a boy. I didn't want to get my hopes up so when I went in there expecting to hear girl and walked out hearing boy my first instinct was to doubt that it was true. My husband actually wanted to ask if she was sure we were watching the correct ultrasound and what we were watching wasn't the previous lady's DVD. Lol
    Aug 2009

March 2012

Due April 19th, 2014!!!

View my successful sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

I have some handcrafted bath and body products for sale in the B/S/T forum that were made by me if anyone is interested. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/buy-...tml#post484494

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tmba, at 0.56-0.57 you can see very clear scrotal line. The line that goes from perineum though the middle of the testicles, the skin fold. It's straight, umbilical would be cord twisted. And you can see there is a little wille poking above the testicles. So a bulb shaped extension.
    That's not an umbilical cord babe you can relax!
    Easier said than done, I know! Lol.

Edited for autocorrect spelling! Grr.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kitty your scan sounds just like my first 13week one. I was sure I saw a penis, but the tech was adamant I was looking at the umbilical cord, but wouldn't confirm girl. Even though he briefly showed me 3 lines he wouldn't say for sure because the umbilical cord was through the middle of the legs and wrapped around the thighs etc.
    by the 18 week scan the umbilical cord was not between the legs anymore so you could see the 3 lines, but he didn't take a good picture of labia.
    Fingers crossed it's the same for you!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had the consultant appointment today, i've got to go to the hospital side to give birth again, but it's where i had dd2 and they are lovely and it doesn't really feel like a hospital room so I'm quite happy with it i'm going to write my hypnobirth story this eve i think now i know where im going!

Got to hear the heartbeat too - took them 15 mins to find it though, little monkey was hiding at the bottom and the placenta kept getting in the way. I felt okay because i felt like i knew everything was okay, i think the poor midwife was starting to get a bit nervous though, bless her!

Got my next midwife appt a week on tuesday, then my 20week scan the tuesday after - the weeks are flying by this time!

I hope everyone is having nice relaxing times!

Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast