Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't believe the scan date is almost here! It seemed like time was just not passing and now it's less than 48 hrs away!!

I'm a little scared because I can't help myself from believing it is a girl. I have no idea how I will react if they tell me it's a boy. I know nub theory is not 100% and yet I can't seem to get it out of my head that this is for sure a girl. Scary.

I know we will be perfectly fine either way though. We have so many blessings. I have the best husband in the world, we have the most amazing, happy, loving little boys. I love being a SAHM and we have no money worries so far. Another child will be a huge blessing for us, it being a daughter would just be the icing on the cake.

I just wish I wasn't so sure about something that is up in the air, I don't know how hard I will fall if I do.

-------------
    Me (29) and DH (30)
    DS1 - 2010
    DS2 - 2012
    Expecting #3 (and last!) by March-April 2014

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my fingers crossed for you precious3!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you soul sister!!

It's a girl

-------------
    Me (29) and DH (30)
    DS1 - 2010
    DS2 - 2012
    Expecting #3 (and last!) by March-April 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woohoo!! Congratulations precious! Yay for your little girl!
    DD in 2009
    DD2 in 2012
    Swayed with GD in 2013 and had a beautiful DS in 2014
    Currently TTC another blue bundle. Wish me luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahahahaaaaa!!! Yay, congrats!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw yay congrats hun!!!

Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending blue dust your way ribenaberry!

I am tiiiiiiired. Zzzzzz. Beautiful sunny day and I wish I could snooze on the sofa! Hope you ladies are over the morning sickness and feeling better.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks soul sister, it's been funny that at school the kids keep asking about the sex, I just keep saying you get what you're given, and I find I actually mean it too! A blue bump would be lovely, but 3 sisters would be fantastic too. Hubby still really wants it to be a boy I think, so it's mostly for him I hope we hear boy.

The time has flown though, 17 weeks today and we have the scan a week on Tuesday. I'm glad we've waited, even though it's driven me insane at times lol, because I feel quite calm with whatever gender we get.

I am hating the placenta being on the front though, I can feel barely anything and it makes me quite nervous, I'm dying to hear the heartbeat again on Tuesday at the mw appt.

Have been doing my hypnobirthing this week too, I forgot how easily it knocks me out lol!

Hope everyone is having a good week, nearly the weekend!!

Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone!! Ribenaberry, I'm glad you feel in a good place about the gender. your family is just like mine. 2 girls with fingers crossed for a little boy I hoe we both can make our hubbies happy

AFM, well I have been feeling really worried about this baby. No idea why, but just have been worried that baby is ok and healthy. No reason to think that baby isnt. But just have felt fretful for days. ANyway my hubby organised a scan for me this morning, and bubby is fine and growing well. I asked the sosnographer to check the gender for me, and whilst he said that 15+4 is pretty early, and he wouldnt bet his house on it, he thinks we are having a little boy! Yay for me!! I will wait to really celebrate untl the morphology scan at 18-20 weeks, but I am hopeful now I have always thought this baby is a boy. so fingers crossed for me now!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My official "gender scan" is on Thursday. I really want to be excited for it, but truthfully I'm not. I know what I saw at 17 weeks, no matter how much my tech says I didn't. I have no interest in putting this baby in the boys' hand-me-downs. This is my last baby, so I am going to spoil him! I think retail therapy will help me over come my GD...as long as I don't run into too many cute girl clothes...

2011 Failed IG sway

2014 Failed GD sway

August 2015

Whoops DUE February 28th 2017 with a BOY! Didn't get a chance to sway for another girl, but this little guy really wanted to be apart of our family. We love him already!

Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast