Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Goodus, it's still early days, I thought boy at 13 weeks and was wrong, I work with ultrasound (veterinary!) and thought I knew t all...!

I know what you mean about comments from others, my mil said when I told her I was pregnant, 'oh, what are ou going to do with three boys?!'. What a bitchy hung to say for so many reasons. Unfortunately, there will be th insensitive comments, hope you can let them not hurt you xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Erin! Congrats on your boy bump!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think 13 weeks is too early, everything is still hanging out on both genders so I don 't think anyone can be 100% at that gestation. I hope the tech is wrong!

I'm feeling so ill today, sore throat, weak and queasy. I could sleep for a week!!

congrats on the blue Erin!

I also can't believe it's only Wed, this week is going soooooo slow!! hurry up Tuesday!! xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I spent a LOT of time staring at this page! It shows you you can't tell difference till 15weeks (13week old foetus)
    Embryo Development external genital sex organs - angle of the dangle boy or girl ultrasound gender scan - Baby2see

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do hope you are all right! The tech was really sure though and I've been reading others' 13 week predictions. I'm trying to get use to the idea of having a boy so if anything changes it will only be for the better!
    Ribena I hope you feel better soon, I too am still feeling the evening nausea :P
    Happy pixi, mil can be such Bxxxxes! I hope we will be better mil next time!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy pixi, did you use the skull theory when guessing? My ultrasound pic shows a very caveman skull :s

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I've read a few articles on skull shape and the basis of this theory is void as skulls only take on any sexual differences after puberty! My skulls on all three children look exactly the same in utero.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic! Just discovered i've been overdosing on paracetamol for the last 4 days! It's my own fault, I though I knew it was 2 tablets every 4 hours, when in fact it's a maximum of 8 in 24 hours. I have no idea how many I've actually had in any 24 hour period, but it's got to be 10/12. I do know i've had 10 in the last 24 hours and was about to have another 2 an hour ago until I googled it. I've prob been doing similar each day as i've been waking up in the night at least once and having another 2 in addition to the ones in the day.

I am in agony with my throat, nothing is helping, the paracetamol was the only thing that took the horrible pain away and now I can't even have that. Honey, lemon and ginger is doing nothing, nor is any combination of them, throat sweets are crap, anything with any kick is not recommended in pregnancy and I can't even sleep because I end up drying all my mouth out and making my throat worse :'(

Sorry, self indulgent moan.

Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you tried manuka honey with a UMF of 15 or more. Take a teaspoon full straight ( with a plastic or wooden spoon) it's always helped me. Normal honey is as good as sugar, useless.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't stress to much. That isn't heaps over the recommended dose. I don't think you will have done any damage. Now you know, you will be more careful.
    DD in 2009
    DD2 in 2012
    Swayed with GD in 2013 and had a beautiful DS in 2014
    Currently TTC another blue bundle. Wish me luck!

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast