Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Ugh, looks like I have to let the cat out of the bag sooner than I wanted

So my mother has noticed my facial acne...she asked me tonight if I was pregnant. I told her I was taking a hormone replacement to balance my cycles and it was giving me the acne. I HATE lying so I have decided to reveal my pregnancy on Halloween. I do gift bags every Halloween and bring them to the family's Halloween party we have every year. I decided to throw in a few gender neutral baby booties in my mother's bag and have a little "fortune" attached to them that says "Confucius sees a new addition to your family. Your lucky day is April 10th 2014!" I'm hoping that will be a cute enough surprise for them since I was planning the same thing except for Christmas. Oh well. I was hoping to already know the gender and get used to it by the time I told, but I guess I'd rather announce it rather than have to constantly lie to everyone :/

2011 Failed IG sway

2014 Failed GD sway

August 2015

Whoops DUE February 28th 2017 with a BOY! Didn't get a chance to sway for another girl, but this little guy really wanted to be apart of our family. We love him already!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a cute idea! I just ordered a big sister shirt for DD. I'm going to take a picture of her wearing it while holding up an U/S pic and post it to FB (we live far from family).

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am lying. Haha. MIL keeps asking, and I keep saying no. She is even asking the children! And they have said yes. Lol. But I keep saying no. Basically, she knows but she doesn't. At least she is taking the hint and not talking about gender.